TV access to games if I live out of market

Tim

I live in Connecticut and no longer subscribe to cable....I will be relying on streaming services.  Is there anyway way to access the Sabres games when I live out of market.  When I subscribed to Comcast Cable, I bought the NHL Center Ice Package and had access to almost all of the games.  

• Thanks (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/1/2022 at 2:26 PM, Tim said:

I live in Connecticut and no longer subscribe to cable....I will be relying on streaming services.  Is there anyway way to access the Sabres games when I live out of market.  When I subscribed to Comcast Cable, I bought the NHL Center Ice Package and had access to almost all of the games.  

ESPN+ is your best option

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/1/2022 at 2:26 PM, Tim said:

Snag the Disney+ bundle for $15/month. That'll get you ESPN+, Disney+ and Hulu. Every game is on ESPN+ except for the few that are on TNT, and the actual ESPN games. You might miss 6 or 7 games. Maybe less, I'm not sure of our "national TV" game breakdown for this year. It can't be that many.

1 hour ago, ubkev said:

Snag the Disney+ bundle for $15/month. That'll get you ESPN+, Disney+ and Hulu. Every game is on ESPN+ except for the few that are on TNT, and the actual ESPN games. You might miss 6 or 7 games. Maybe less, I'm not sure of our "national TV" game breakdown for this year. It can't be that many.

There is also the occasional NHL Network game.  I think last season that was two games.

29 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

I think the current promotion from Verizon gives you the Disney Bundle which includes ESPN+

ESPN+ doesn’t give me access.  I’m in the Buffalo market and ESPN+ appears to be very capable of blocking VPN.

• Sad 1

On 10/1/2022 at 3:26 PM, Tim said:

Welcome!!

Sent you a beer.

All I have to say is ...

Pirate radio on pirate satelite ... orbitting your living room ...

😎

(am I right @Sabel79?? ... you better say *yes*)

3 hours ago, Weave said:

ESPN+ doesn’t give me access.  I’m in the Buffalo market and ESPN+ appears to be very capable of blocking VPN.

Yep, they've made VPN's pretty useless. No one let's you log in with them anymore. Ticketmaster, DAZN, ESPN, and a slew of others just kill the login until you turn off the VPN. It sucks.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.