GDT Preseason: Sabres @ Blue Jackets 9/28/2022, 7pm, Sabres.com and WGR

LGR4GM

4 minutes ago, Mustache of God said:

I'm surprised Savoie isn't playing with the rest of the kids tonight. I know he played the other night but shouldn't the goal be to get him as much pro experience before sending him back to wherever he plays? JRs? WHL?

Other players on the team need evaluation as well 

2 hours ago, Mustache of God said:

I'm surprised Savoie isn't playing with the rest of the kids tonight. I know he played the other night but shouldn't the goal be to get him as much pro experience before sending him back to wherever he plays? JRs? WHL?

Gotta give the other teams a chance. Savoie is 5-0 in a Sabres uniform. Tuch said it postgame. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, inkman said:

Other players on the team need evaluation as well 

I understand that point but as an organization I'd be shoving as much experience down Savoie's throat as possible as he's our top prospect from this draft. If a Bjork or a...Mason Jobst(?) has to sit an extra game, that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make

1 hour ago, Mustache of God said:

I understand that point but as an organization I'd be shoving as much experience down Savoie's throat as possible as he's our top prospect from this draft. If a Bjork or a...Mason Jobst(?) has to sit an extra game, that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make

Don’t forget Savoie is coming off a shoulder injury that shut him down all summer. Back to backs might not be the best idea for him at this point.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.