GDT Preseason: Flyers @ Sabres 9/27/2022, 7pm, Sabres.com, WGR

LGR4GM

5 minutes ago, Spoonman said:

Seriously, what rule requires turning off audio, but allows video in PRESEASON GAMES? Punishment for not being in the stadium? SMH. What about all your fans around the world? Another genius NHL move to grow the game…. So NHL-ie…..😐

Oh, and nice job without any graphics, like, erm, the score?! Time remaining? The period? 

My low expectations are overstating the product presentation…..

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Spoonman said:

Oh, and nice job without any graphics, like, erm, the score?! Time remaining? The period? 

My low expectations are overstating the product presentation…..

We need to cut them some slack here. It’s an in-house, closed circuit tv signal being streamed over the internet. There is no TV production team, no chyronographics, no tv audio, etc. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

Skinner looks like the best player on the ice so far imo.

Bad goal by Anderson, Tuch did a great job only allowing the shooter to shoot on Anderson's glove side and they still scored.

Like a few have posted... Samuelsson isn't playing well, I really don't like how Jokiharju is playing at all  and Dahlin is having another solid outing, same with Power, Tuch is playing an all around good game, Thompson is noticeable as well.

Middlestadt continues to unimpress me.

1 minute ago, PASabreFan said:

Is it the video or are the seats in the center three sections much darker than last season. The different shades of blue always bugged me.

I wish they had different colours for the seats like the Aud did.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

Brings back memories of the ol' Orange section on top.  Pretty steep angle, but a great view!

I spent most of my high school years in the Aud Oranges. I also would often get the Standing Room Only tickets and stand overlooking the wall BEHIND the Oranges in a few select areas. It was affordable on my broke budget ($8 if I remember correctly) and it was a great view from the top over the ice and still be a part of the live crowd.  Great Aud memories!

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Jävə Keith said:

I spent most of my high school years in the Aud Oranges. I also would often get the Standing Room Only tickets and stand overlooking the wall BEHIND the Oranges in a few select areas. It was affordable on my broke budget ($8 if I remember correctly) and it was a great view from the top over the ice and still be a part of the live crowd.  Great Aud memories!

Try $4.00

i did those too with my uncle. Standing room was $4.00

good stuff 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.