GDT Preseason: Flyers @ Sabres 9/27/2022, 7pm, Sabres.com, WGR

LGR4GM

Samuelsson was meh that period

Jokiharju made some iffy passes

Dahlin looked really good

Forwards all kinda blending but Tage and Skinner are both noticeable. 

Mediocre period of hockey from Buffalo. Felt like it took 5min for them to get their feet going and there was far too many long passes to nowhere. Got better when players started to carry the puck a little and the offensive zone started to have some good rotations. Power was good on one of them. Looks like preseason hockey but I like how we seemed to settle in as things went on. 

4 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Samuelsson was meh that period

Jokiharju made some iffy passes

Dahlin looked really good

Forwards all kinda blending but Tage and Skinner are both noticeable. 

Mediocre period of hockey from Buffalo. Felt like it took 5min for them to get their feet going and there was far too many long passes to nowhere. Got better when players started to carry the puck a little and the offensive zone started to have some good rotations. Power was good on one of them. Looks like preseason hockey but I like how we seemed to settle in as things went on. 

Yep first game in a while for majority of the boys…..work in progress…..patience my young Padewan! ⚔️ (vroom, vroom, vroom…..without eyes you see….use the force.)

Just now, Zamboni said:

It’s just the embedded video that’s been on the Sabres website for several weeks now. You can easily go see it there with volume.

True, but it should be a very easy switch to let the viewer hear the in rink audio.  Guess for whatever reason they don't want to do that.  Maybe afraid they'll lose clicks to the video?  Which seems a strange concern because WE'RE ALREADY ON THE SABRES WEBSITE.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1

Just now, Taro T said:

True, but it should be a very easy switch to let the viewer hear the in rink audio.  Guess for whatever reason they don't want to do that.  Maybe afraid they'll lose clicks to the video?  Which seems a strange concern because WE'RE ALREADY ON THE SABRES WEBSITE.

Yeah they have done everything really back asswards for years regarding preseason games and streaming. It’s quite maddening. I wonder if other teams have the same issues and lack of foresight.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Taro T said:

My point.

Thank you Taro T card. 😏

Edited by Spoonman

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.