GDT: Our Super Prospects Game! Sabres vs. Ottawa 9/19/22 1:30 PM--Radio BET 1520 am

bob_sauve28

6 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Appert specifically mentioned that they have told Rosen the same thing they told Peterka, once He realizes that stronger defensive play will lead to more offense the better His Game will be. 

Appert also mentioned He feels it will take until November/December before the younger players start to feel comfortable in the AHL. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RochesterExpat said:

Not sure why but he reminds me of Will Borgen, albeit with a better passing ability.

Seems a little wider but yes I can see that in style of play and skating.

PS Weissbach is someting granted no longer a rookie, but he came to play in this tournament... puck seems to be finding him.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Appert specifically mentioned that they have told Rosen the same thing they told Peterka, once He realizes that stronger defensive play will lead to more offense the better His Game will be. 

Appert also mentioned He feels it will take until November/December before the younger players start to feel comfortable in the AHL. 

I think Appert said last year that JJ has three goals their December and then exploded the second half of the season.

1 minute ago, Flashsabre said:

I think Appert said last year that JJ has three goals their December and then exploded the second half of the season.

I spent half of October and November of last year on Reddit defending JJ from the haters and saying to give him time. He took quite a while to adjust.

11 minutes ago, Flashsabre said:

9 minutes ago, RochesterExpat said:

I spent half of October and November of last year on Reddit defending JJ from the haters and saying to give him time. He took quite a while to adjust.

That’s exactly what Appert told Rosen was the result of Peterka playing stronger defense 

KOZAK

Edited by Brawndo

8 minutes ago, French Collection said:

Suchanek with some nice saves.

He's settled in and seems to be more in control. First period was shaky.

1 minute ago, RochesterExpat said:

He's settled in and seems to be more in control. First period was shaky.

I cursed him although that was a hell of a shot.

Well this game is competitive, huh....?

21 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

I like Duff as a PxP. For my money, he’s better than DD.

Perhaps, but that ship has sailed.  When RJ was sick and they thought he wouldn't return, they went out and did a search and DD was the anointed result. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.