Road Jerseys

Hockey Bisons

Can someone tell me why all the NHL Clubs are STILL wearing their away uniforms at home games ?

I had thought that they were only doing that for the 03/04 season, and then reverting back to the way it's been, with

the home team wearin white/light colored uniforms & Jerseys

:unsure:

actually they wanted to keep it this way because they believe that most teams away jerseys are flashier and more appealing then the home ones... i like our white ones better... but for example ottawa's red jersey is much more eye appealing then there white one... they wanted to let the home fans see the more colourful jerseys i guess...

They wear white on the road because of the third jerseys that most teams have now. When a taem went on the road, they didn't know which jersey the home team would be wearing, so they had to bring both their home and away jerseys. Now with this rule change, the road team only has to bring one jersey on the trip with them.

They wear white on the road because of the third jerseys that most teams have now. When a taem went on the road, they didn't know which jersey the home team would be wearing, so they had to bring both their home and away jerseys. Now with this rule change, the road team only has to bring one jersey on the trip with them.

I think we should bring back 1 of the old HOCKEY BISONS uniforms as the 3rd jersey

The PEPSI one would look great, and it came in RED too !

B-)

Archived