GDT: Prospects, Montreal v. Buffalo, 7pm on Sabres.com 9/15/2022

LGR4GM

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

10-7 SD. Good game.

That TD throw by Mahomes was sick sidearm back to middle of field! 

Just now, Curt said:

That’s exactly why Power didn’t need to play in this game.  Don’t need some nobody prospect named Berzzola? trying to land a big open ice hit on your star #1 pick in a meaningless game.  Glad that Slafkovsky didn’t get laid out there.

Slaf needs to keep his head up and not admire his skating. Clean play.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Spoonman said:

Slaf needs to keep his head up and not admire his skating. Clean play.

That’s not the point.  If Owen Power (or Slaf) got a concussion in an exhibition prospect tournament game, it would not make me feel better that it was a clean hit.

Watched the 3rd after baby went to sleep.  Kozak, Savoie, and Weissbach looked fun.

Edited by Curt

5 minutes ago, Curt said:

That’s not the point.  If Owen Power (or Slaf) got a concussion in an exhibition prospect tournament game, it would not make me feel better that it was a clean hit.

Watched the 3rd after baby went to sleep.  Kozak, Savoie, and Weissbach looked fun.

I saw a new dad today, had maybe a 1 week old, and he had that glazed eyed shell shocked look of someone who hasn't slept in days and is just trying to keep his kid happy and alive. Wanted to tell him it gets better.

Edited by LGR4GM
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Curt said:

I don’t want anyone hurt. My point was awareness on ice, by all. It was a clean hit. No one hurt

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, LGR4GM said:

I saw a new dad today, had maybe a 1 week old, and he had that glazed eyed shell shocked look of someone who hasn't slept in days and is just trying to kid his kid happy and alive. 

Haha, yeah, that’s real.  My little girl is 13 months.  She is a good sleeper unless she isn’t feeling well.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.