GDT: Prospects, Montreal v. Buffalo, 7pm on Sabres.com 9/15/2022

LGR4GM

Technically it is a game. All games are streamed live at Sabres.com and will also be broadcast by WGR550.

Montreal's roster and streaming info: https://www.nhl.com/canadiens/news/livestream-information-for-canadiens-games-during-the-prospects-challenge/c-335544020

Buffalo's roster: https://www.nhl.com/sabres/news/buffalo-sabres-prospects-challenge-roster-2022/c-335522266

Buffalo streaming info: https://www.nhl.com/sabres/news/buffalo-sabres-announce-2022-prospects-challenge-lecom-harborcenter-september-15-19/c-335120078

We know that Savoie is centering Kisakov and Weissbach but other lines I don't currently have info on. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 4

I feel like Komarov might need to stick to Slafskovsky because he might be the only one strong enough to deal with him. Remember when Power played in the summer prospects camp and was just far stronger than everyone and could go anywhere he wanted, that is was Juraj could do. 

36 minutes ago, LTS said:

As long as the service doesn't block known VPN IP addresses, yes.

I am having more and more of a problem with that. VPNs solved a lot of issues in the past, but in the last 6-12 months, other than for security issues, I am finding them pretty much useless.  Many services identify them as a VPN and block all access.  Want to write a review using a VPN an it likely won't even show up.  Want to stream content from out of the country...used to work with a VPN, MOST sites have them blocked now.

1 hour ago, mjd1001 said:

I am having more and more of a problem with that. VPNs solved a lot of issues in the past, but in the last 6-12 months, other than for security issues, I am finding them pretty much useless.  Many services identify them as a VPN and block all access.  Want to write a review using a VPN an it likely won't even show up.  Want to stream content from out of the country...used to work with a VPN, MOST sites have them blocked now.

Have you tried going in incognito mode on your browser?

14 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

So are the “invitees” all eligible to be signed to a contract, or are they potential draftees based on DoB?

Depends on their age. McDonnell, for example, could sign and play in Rochester this season. I’m assuming he’s the invitee that’s most likely to earn a contract. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.