Looking for advice on tickets

OverPowerYou

I’ll be in town for thanksgiving and I know the sabres usually play the night before thanksgiving so I plan on making it to the game vs St. Louis. 

Now the advice I’m looking for - I plan on taking my wife, 5 and 3 year old. What is the best section to sit in for a family like mine? Im thinking more along the lines of the best site lines so they can catch all the action since they’re not so tall and I’m thinking other people could get in the way. I’ve already got them roller skating and they even watch hockey with me sometimes and seem to be intrigued by it. Any other tips and suggestions that will make the game day experience fun? 

Looking forward to the feedback. Thanks! 

• 3 weeks later...

On 9/4/2022 at 4:56 PM, OverPowerYou said:

I’ll be in town for thanksgiving and I know the sabres usually play the night before thanksgiving so I plan on making it to the game vs St. Louis. 

Now the advice I’m looking for - I plan on taking my wife, 5 and 3 year old. What is the best section to sit in for a family like mine? Im thinking more along the lines of the best site lines so they can catch all the action since they’re not so tall and I’m thinking other people could get in the way. I’ve already got them roller skating and they even watch hockey with me sometimes and seem to be intrigued by it. Any other tips and suggestions that will make the game day experience fun? 

Looking forward to the feedback. Thanks! 

If you’re worried about people sitting in front of you that potentially could block your view… Then just get row one in any given section. That way nobody’s in front of you.

I would advise against going right against the glass… Because you definitely have limited viewing lines if you’re right at the glass at ice level. In my opinion those seats suck.

why not try to get four tickets to a 300 level section, row one. That way you’re saving a little money, and you’re in the first row so no one sitting in front of you. Just look at the seating section online… And decide what section you would like to go for. In my humble opinion the closer to center ice, the better.

anything beyond row one, then of course you’re running the risk of somebody tall or big sitting in front of you especially for your children and cutting off their sight lines.

One thing else to consider that I just remembered… Your five and three year-old… Really won’t care about the game for very long. they’ll be more interested in the popcorn, the noise, The music and dancing and sabretooth. Almost all kids are at that age.

Edited by Zamboni
  • Like (+1) 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.