Buffalo Bills 2022-23

spndnchz

2 hours ago, ubkev said:

Report: Saints want CMC-like package to trade Kamara, rebuffed Bills interest
https://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/2463208

And we laughed at them, told them to enjoy last place and hung up. I'll give ya a 5th. Peace!

Looks like the Saints are showcasing Kamara today for a potential trade. The guy has 143 yards from scrimmage and 3 TD’s through the third quarter. 

3 minutes ago, Flashsabre said:

What does everyone think: 

Do the Bills make any moves before the deadline?

They seem to be looking at RBs and I would love to see a steady OLine addition for depth.

They seem to be looking at specific types of RBs and since McCaffery is gone and Kamara won’t happen, I’m not sure there are any of that specific type around at the moment. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Flashsabre said:

What does everyone think: 

Do the Bills make any moves before the deadline?

They seem to be looking at RBs and I would love to see a steady OLine addition for depth.

This is coming from a outsider i believe your team will land Josh Jacobs

Edited by Buffalonill

7 hours ago, Buffalonill said:

Hopefully your team doesn't embarrass us too bad.

Well... the Packers are starting another new OL alignment. There's no Lazard or Cobb so it's Watkins who's played 3 games and a bunch of rookies. But on the positive, Toure is first in punt return rotation during pre-game -- maybe, just maybe, Amari can't muff a punt tonight, or dare to dream, Toure has a return go for more than 10 yards. Ha! What am I saying? That's assuming the Bills choose to punt for some reason.

The Packers defense should be good for 5 stops tonight (ends of halves, maybe a turnover, Bills committing a holding penalty, getting a stop off a turnover deep in Packers territory to limit the Bills to a FG attempt). That leaves about 7-8 other drives that are going to be pretty fun for the home fans.