Buffalo Bills 2022-23

spndnchz

I do a long stretch of work starting Friday, so to kill time before the game, I have a full rack of baby back ribs, a 4 pound top sirloin roast and chicken marinating in homeade jerk, all prepped to go in the vertical smoker, and I'll grill a few other things separately. Feast good, watch the bills dominate and have plenty of leftovers for the hospital (honestly the food in that area sucks anyways) 

• Like (+1) 1

What a surprise that the 6th round pick Benford won the starting CB job. That is great news for the Bills depth.

I saw one analyst after the game say the Billls have to cut out these self inflicted wounds because tonight should have been about 60-0. If they can clean that up and stay healthy it should be a hell of a ride this season.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Flashsabre said:

I saw one analyst after the game say the Billls have to cut out these self inflicted wounds because tonight should have been about 60-0.

That's not very realistic ... Cooper Kupp would have guaranteed them at least 3. 🤪