Buffalo Bills 2022-23

spndnchz

8 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Why do we think Beane is up to the job?

It's almost like we need a supervisor of football operations above Beane, and then some sort of czar of football stuff above that person, and, well, it's turtles all the way UP.

• Haha (+1) 1

Lots of coach hating here and at TSW but the defensive “players” really came out flat and got stream rolled, and that took the crowd out early.  

How can a team not get up for a home playoff game ? 

Edited by Pimlach

31 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I hate our coaches so much right now. No creativity at all. 

We are predictable, and usually more predictable on defense.   Frazier runs McD’s favorite defense.  If we change the DC we can only hope the next guy has better game day situational skills to make adjustments.  By and large, they will play McD’s defense.   Not an aggressive defense. 

On offense Dorsey played Daboll’s offense, only not nearly as well.  Allen covers for a lot with his ability to make a play.  Not a fan of Dorsey after his first year.  He calls a lot of over aggressive, low percentage, plays looking for a big bang.  The NFL is not college.   I think Josh regressed in some ways from the lack of support and too much freedom under Dorsey. 

13 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Lots of coach hating here and at TSW but the defensive “players” really came out flat and got stream rolled, and that took the crowd out early.  

How can a team not get up for a hone playoff game ? 

Coaches put players in a position to succeed.  They bills coaches couldnt figure out a way to pressure Burrow against 3 back ups 

14 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Plus let’s not forget 13 seconds 

18 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Frazier was timid.

15 minutes ago, Norcal said:

Boring ass game

Yessir.  I'm moving on.  I'll catch the score later tonight.

Edited by Eleven

I don’t know if the coaches sucked or the players - probably both. But I do know they coach scared/conservative. That’s why they destroy backup and rookie QBs and get destroyed by good Qbs

ill never forgive them for 13 seconds - that was all coaches shrinking under pressure. Pooch the fkn kick to the 5 yd line = game over. Yeah I’m still bitter.

we needed Oliver to be Chris Jones last week instead he was as affective as Daquan Jones.

1 hour ago, Crusader1969 said:

Honestly I’m even more mad now than I was last week

Beane can no longer be mr nice guy.  If McDermott isn’t up to the job, then he needs to go. 

Beane can’t fire McDermott. They both report directly to Pegula. 

1 hour ago, nfreeman said:

KC is getting about a million times more pressure on Burrow than the Bills produced.

Either the Bills D-line is VASTLY overrated, and they are actually really bad overall, Or they simply cannot play well on any kind of wet/snowy field where their footwork is compromised.  

Its not just that KC is getting pressure through that Cincy OL....Baltimore was pushing them around pretty badly the entire second half of their game the week before.  The Bills are the only team whos defense got manhandled by the Cincy OL. 

It might be coaching, but the Bills also couldn't win many/any one on one battles.

3 minutes ago, Taro T said:

They might need to have him on suicide watch tonight after getting back to Cincy.  He's still inconsolable on their bench 10 minutes later. 

not sure that was #58 on the bench, though i could be wrong.  Looked like his number ended in a 9?? hard to tell

10 minutes ago, mjd1001 said:

Either the Bills D-line is VASTLY overrated, and they are actually really bad overall, Or they simply cannot play well on any kind of wet/snowy field where their footwork is compromised.  

Its not just that KC is getting pressure through that Cincy OL....Baltimore was pushing them around pretty badly the entire second half of their game the week before.  The Bills are the only team whos defense got manhandled by the Cincy OL. 

It might be coaching, but the Bills also couldn't win many/any one on one battles.

Might be coaching? Desperately need an aggressive d co-ordinator and possibly new HC. 
lets not forget these are the same 2 men that blew last years game