Buffalo Bills 2022-23

spndnchz

3 minutes ago, Sabres Fan in NS said:

In Josh we trust !!

Hines is a keeper.  How often has that happened in a single game ??

If Statmuse is accurate, it's the 11th time it's happened in NFL history, and the first time since 2010. Not coincidentally, in 2011, they moved the kickoff spot to the 35 yard line.

• Thanks (+1) 3

40 minutes ago, JujuFish said:

The only team to allow fewer points per game is the 9ers.

Don’t care what they did early season. They are atrocious right now. 

• Disagree 1

11 minutes ago, triumph_communes said:

Tell us what you really think! 

• Haha (+1) 4

12 minutes ago, triumph_communes said:

23 allowed is not atrocious.  In fact, I'd say if a team allows 23 a vast majority of the time that team wins.  The Bills are about to go 13 - 3 on the season.

• Thanks (+1) 1

The Pegulas made some mistakes in staffing when they took over the football team. They eventually got it right. 

The Pegulas made some mistakes in staffing when they took over the hockey team. They eventually got it right. 

There was an ownership learning curve in both sports that is now bearing fruit. Both franchises are not only winning but also are entertaining and compelling teams to watch. The fans in Buffalo deserve this hard-earned success. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • dislike 1

1 hour ago, JohnC said:

The Pegulas made some mistakes in staffing when they took over the football team. They eventually got it right. 

The Pegulas made some mistakes in staffing when they took over the hockey team. They eventually got it right

There was an ownership learning curve in both sports that is now bearing fruit. Both franchises are not only winning but also are entertaining and compelling teams to watch. The fans in Buffalo deserve this hard-earned success. 

Just stop. The Pegulas spent 10 years, an entire decade screwing up the hockey team and only "got it right" because they lucked into Adams not being an idiot when they fired botteril for refusing to gut the hockey ops for their "lifestyle". 

They get no credit and saying "some mistakes" is just a truly laughable understatement. Sorry, but I'm coming in harsh on this because I'm not giving them more than the tiniest amount of credit that Adams was someone they liked. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, triumph_communes said:

Oh, I'm sorry. When you only look at the last 5 games, they drop down to 7th fewest. What a tragedy.

• Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, triumph_communes said:

As a enjoyable as the win is, nothing it it gave me confidence going into the off season. We already knew Josh could make Herculean throws and our receivers could catch them 50/50. 

let’s hope it’s just the chaotic week rust. Miami looks beaten down, but man we better not lose that

35 - 23 !!

They are ready for Miami.  The Bills will win big.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LGR4GM said:

Just stop. The Pegulas spent 10 years, an entire decade screwing up the hockey team and only "got it right" because they lucked into Adams not being an idiot when they fired botteril for refusing to gut the hockey ops for their "lifestyle". 

They get no credit and saying "some mistakes" is just a truly laughable understatement. Sorry, but I'm coming in harsh on this because I'm not giving them more than the tiniest amount of credit that Adams was someone they liked. 

The Pegulas certainly did make mistakes. That is obvious. Who hired Adams? The Pegulas did! So when they make bad hires, you skewer them. Rightly so. And when they do get it right, lucky or not, you continue to skewer them. So what you are doing is blaming them when things go wrong, and giving them no credit when things go right. That is an inconsistent and illogical line of reasoning. It makes no sense. 

• dislike 1

44 minutes ago, JohnC said:

The Pegulas certainly did make mistakes. That is obvious. Who hired Adams? The Pegulas did! So when they make bad hires, you skewer them. Rightly so. And when they do get it right, lucky or not, you continue to skewer them. So what you are doing is blaming them when things go wrong, and giving them no credit when things go right. That is an inconsistent and illogical line of reasoning. It makes no sense. 

If the Pegulas had run a gm search and fired botteril for his team being bad you'd be correct but they didn't. They fired botteril because he refused to destroy the hockey department and lucked into Adams being good. I'm not criticizing them, but I'm sure as hell not kissing Terry's ass because "they eventually got it right" after a decade and setting the nhl playoff miss record. 

Edited by LGR4GM

2 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

If the Pegulas had run a gm search and fired botteril for his team being bad you'd be correct but they didn't. They fired botteril because he refused to destroy the hockey department and lucked into Adams being good. I'm not criticizing them, but I'm sure as hell not kissing Terry's ass because "they eventually got it right" after a decade and setting the nhl playoff miss record. 

You are being utterly ridiculous! Who is kissing their buttocks? However they got it done, luck or not, hiring a search firm or not, the end result is they got it right. If you can't acknowledge that they made the right call on this GM hire, then so be it. And the owners also made the right call on allowing Granato to take over for Krueger during the season, and hiring him on a full-time basis soon thereafter.