Buffalo Bills 2022-23

spndnchz

I can't image there have been too many times a team has played as the home and away team in consecutive weeks on the same field. I suppose the Jets/Giants have the best bet, I think they're still the only team that shares a field.

Oh, and for the 6-4 stuff? that's 0.600 points pace, which works out to 10-7 for the season. Every 10-win+ team was in the playoffs last year, and there was a team with 9 wins that made it from each conference too. Hopefully we can agree that 0.600 is a pretty safe playoff pace in NHL or NFL.

I was ready to give Dorsey a break today, because half their playbook is out the window due to the Center situation.  

But, come on. It's just bad. Bad alignment, players not finding soft spots between zones, pulling guards who are just not fast enough... it's  brutal.

Frazier isn't faring much better lately,  either. Lions O isn't doing anything that they haven't been doing the last two months. I understand the injury situation, but guys just look lost and confused out there.

All of this coupled with the Miller injury means this season is gonna slip away very quickly, if it hasn't already. What a disappointment. 

• Like (+1) 1