Buffalo Bills 2022-23

spndnchz

4 hours ago, Andrew Amerk said:

I paid to add ESPN to Disney and Hulu and says it’s not available on either one. 

You have ESPN+.  You get all kinds of stuff with ESPN+, but one thing you don't get is basic cable ESPN (and I think ESPN2).  You have to log on with a service provider that has ESPN as part of their package.  It's bizarre.  (So when I watch ESPN+ on Roku, I have two different sign-ons:  My ESPN+ sign-on and my Spectrum sign-on.

• Thanks (+1) 1

Well, that looked like Georgia against Oregon.  Still how in h-e-l-l does a team like this fail to convert on 3rd and 1 and 4th and 1 6 times.  I don't get it.  Don't go in the shot gun.  Lineup with 2 TE's and either run Josh up the middle, run Moss behind Gilliam, or let Josh bootleg it.  Enough.  It's just not that hard.  

Do we have any confidence in Casey Keenum?

10 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Don't count your inactives list before Sunday.  😉

My speculation on Dane: He may have temporarily experienced some very scary symptoms in the immediate aftermath of the Edmunds friendly-fire hit (the second big one of the season), but perhaps those resolved and there is no indication of any structural damage. Even so - I would suspect there will be some soft tissue soreness that could be enough to keep him out of the lineup in Week 3.

My speculation would be similar for Hyde, I guess.

3 minutes ago, Indabuff said:

The crowd sounded amped AF 

Seriously. When that was happening, there was a guy standing at our section's entryway who looked new to the Bills game stadium experience. As the roar swelled, this guy covered his ears and bent down at his knees, while at the same time laughing like "WTF?!" The guy he was with clapped him on the back as he cheered, as if to say "SEE?! I TOLD YOU!"

• Awesome! (+1) 2

17 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

Good thing the Titans played the field position game like they wanted. Glad the announcers pointed that out just before Allen went... straight down the field on 4 throws. 

I will still never forget that when the Titans were already down 10-7, they punted away and the announcers talked about the field position game the Titans were playing and how it was effective and smart and etc... only for Allen and Diggs to put up another 24 points like it was nothing and then sit the entire 4th quarter. Any announcer looking at the Bills offense and talking about field position is a moron. 

• Agree 2

41 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

When this year , next year, in 5 years?

It's Buffalo, something will fall apart this year. Yes, 1991-1994, 1999, and 2000 scarred me, why do you ask?

Also:

Beasley to Tampa Bay... practice squad.

Edited by MattPie

31 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

I will still never forget that when the Titans were already down 10-7, they punted away and the announcers talked about the field position game the Titans were playing and how it was effective and smart and etc... only for Allen and Diggs to put up another 24 points like it was nothing and then sit the entire 4th quarter. Any announcer looking at the Bills offense and talking about field position is a moron. 

I'm not sure if it's what's said at the production meetings, or if it's a process of osmosis from being in the business, or something else entirely -- but it's clear that announcers draw on a standardized collection of information/data/talking points that have been aggregated over time -- and some of that stuff is still relevant and some of it is irrelevant. What a weird thing to be saying during the 2nd quarter last night.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, MattPie said:

I understand this timeline where the Bills are good. I figure the wheels will fall off at some point.

18 minutes ago, MattPie said:

It's Buffalo, something will fall apart this year. Yes, 1991-1994, 1999, and 2000 scarred me, why do you ask?

This is just weird.

It's game 2 and they look great. Just enjoy it for god's sake.

20 hours ago, MattPie said:

Also:

Beasley to Tampa Bay... practice squad.

Beasley is nothing... 

The Bills are top dog and focused

Why I asked.. because you think the Bills are the same old same old. I say they ain't and definitely shouldn't be met with pessimism from fans