Buffalo Bills 2022-23

spndnchz

52 minutes ago, Andrew Amerk said:

I signed up for ESPN. 

It won’t let me watch on my TV only my phone. 

I paid to add ESPN to Disney and Hulu and says it’s not available on either one. 

Espn is stuck in the 90s. You can't stream mnf without a cable subscription or a live TV subscription (youtube TV, hulu tv, etc) they do have like 2 or 3 games that will stream to espn+ for the current season.

It is so incredibly stupid. They have a streaming service. It should either be available on it or have a subscription tier that it is.

23 minutes ago, drnkirishone said:

Espn is stuck in the 90s. You can't stream mnf without a cable subscription or a live TV subscription (youtube TV, hulu tv, etc) they do have like 2 or 3 games that will stream to espn+ for the current season.

It is so incredibly stupid. They have a streaming service. It should either be available on it or have a subscription tier that it is.

I found this all out the hard way. I paid $10 for ESPN, no game. Then I went on Hulu and added ESPN for $3. Still no game. 

Went on NFL.com and signed up. I get the game, but only on my phone. Can’t watch on TV or my laptop. 

The NFL remains a tough league to like. 

2 hours ago, Eleven said:

I wouldn't know where to find a stat like that, but I would have bet it was somewhere in that area.  

I think they don't understand the difference between being right and having absolute proof on video that they are right.

I think they use it as an extended timeout more times than not.