Buffalo Bills 2022-23

spndnchz

12 hours ago, Flashsabre said:

So last year the Colts were knocked out of playoff contention by losing to the Jags. Owner Jim Irsay was embarrassed and furious and demanded changes.

Today the Colts go into Jacksonville to get revenge and get shutout 24-0.😳

I wouldn’t want to get back on the plane back to Indy.

Might be some people weren't allowed back on the plane, lol.

27 minutes ago, Flashsabre said:

I just watched the Jets-Browns highlights. Just Wow! Browns are going to Browns. The shots of their fans at the end was priceless.

The Jets helmets are sharp. Is  the league moving back to the darker colors rather than the primary colors that have been a thing for the last bunch of years?

I have nothing else to say about this game.

38 minutes ago, JustOneParade said:

Two reserves who may have an impact in tonight's game: Tyrell Dotson as the Bills play a good bit of 4-3, and James Cook in the passing game (if Davis is limited or out).

Would be nice to see Knox more involved today.  If McKenzie and his speed is on the outside in place of Gabe, that’ll give Dawson a lot of room to operate.  

1 hour ago, Porous Five Hole said:

Would be nice to see Knox more involved today.  If McKenzie and his speed is on the outside in place of Gabe, that’ll give Dawson a lot of room to operate.  

Yes. Especially if, as presumed, TEN doubles Diggs there can be some gaping holes in the secondary for a TE and RB to roam free.

So who here subscribes to the theory from some at Two Bills Drive that the Bills are more likely to be swept by Miami than sweep Miami and that the Bills are more likely to split with New England and New Jersey than sweep them?  No, really, some posters seem to really believe that.

32 minutes ago, Marvin said:

So who here subscribes to the theory from some at Two Bills Drive that the Bills are more likely to be swept by Miami than sweep Miami and that the Bills are more likely to split with New England and New Jersey than sweep them?  No, really, some posters seem to really believe that.

Miami is good.  I said it a few years ago when they drafted Tua and still had stockpiled eleventy billion draft picks:  that team was going to be good.  And now it is.  And I don't think they'll sweep the Bills, but anyone who thinks they're going to be a walkover is fooling themselves.

I also have a grim view of tonight.  Tennessee just seems to have the Bills' number.  Until and unless the Bills can stand up and show they can beat the Titans, I see Tennessee as a tough out no matter who the QB and receivers are.  Plus these DL injuries all of the sudden...

2 hours ago, Marvin said:

The Bills are going to level the Patriots. Miami I could see them splitting with, sweep seems unlikely. 

1 hour ago, Marvin said:

Nope.  Tua plays like trash vs Buffalo.  The Bills won't let Hill get free past them.  Will let him try to dink & dunk down the field.  He's not good enough to score as often as Allen's O will.

The Bills D has Jones figured out.  Unless they play in a blizzard or hurricane that can neutralize the Bills' O don't see that either.

The Jests could pull an upset, most likely in OP as it's their SB & the Bills might be looking past them.  Don't expect it, but it's possible.

Buffalo is far more likely to be the sweeper than the swept. Josh owns the Dolphins. And in spite of what occurred yesterday, Tua is overhyped. His ball placement is JA circa 2018. I have no idea what the Ravens secondary was doing in the second half of that game. And I think the only way the Bills split with the Pats is if week 17 is completely meaningless to the Bills seeding. The Jets would have to catch the Bills during one of those to or three game lulls that all teams seem to go through during a season. The Bills have unquestionably the best QB and roster in the division and should be favored to sweep the other three teams - barring something weird as @Taro Tpointed out or there is an unthinkable injury (I refuse to even type it)..

4 minutes ago, Eleven said:

One day, McDermott will figure out how replay challenges are done properly.  That day is not today.

Its incredible how bad they are at it. Those challenges are his call in the end, but they have a guy calling in to him, too.

He's 6 for 25 in his career.

5 minutes ago, sabills said:

Its incredible how bad they are at it. Those challenges are his call in the end, but they have a guy calling in to him, too.

He's 6 for 25 in his career.

I wouldn't know where to find a stat like that, but I would have bet it was somewhere in that area.  

I think they don't understand the difference between being right and having absolute proof on video that they are right.

8 minutes ago, Eleven said:

I wouldn't know where to find a stat like that, but I would have bet it was somewhere in that area.  

I think they don't understand the difference between being right and having absolute proof on video that they are right.

It just popped up on twitter, thats the only way I know. Yeah, they need to hire someone just to tell him when and when not to challenge.

1 minute ago, sabills said:

It just popped up on twitter, thats the only way I know. Yeah, they need to hire someone just to tell him when and when not to challenge.

I think they have that someone--as you said.  Maybe it's the wrong someone.

• Like (+1) 1