Buffalo Bills 2022-23

spndnchz

While this season should prove to be very exciting for Bills fans, and hopefully will end in a SB championship, I just wonder how many fans will be disappointed with anything less. 

After all, so many variables during the season and playoffs. What are the odds the Bills actually go all the way…

15-25%(maybe less)?

Edited by LabattBlue

Regarding @Taro T's question in the old thread about Sam Martin's punting stats in altitude. There was some data posted over at TSW saying the difference was about 0.5 yards per punt. Doesn't seem to be a significant difference especially when influenced by the number of times a punter is trying for the 'inside the 20' kick.

Regardless, given the number of times he will be punting its likely not an appreciable difference in total yards over the course of the season. In fact, I have it on good authority that he will have his own seat on the sidelines this year.

710272893_BillsRecliner.thumb.jpg.f080822623e013799cc3e9e1add41b9a.jpg  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Brawndo or @spndnchz: Can the recently locked thread be renamed to Buffalo Bills 2022 Offseason or something like that? 

I also think this thread would be better entitled Buffalo Bills 2022 Season, or, if desired, Buffalo Bills 2022-23 Season. 2023 will be part of the 2022 season, but NFL seasons are generally referred to by the year in which they start (and it's understood that a given season's Super Bowl will be played in February of the following year).

• spndnchz changed the title to Buffalo Bills 2022-23
On 9/1/2022 at 9:58 AM, Buffalonill said:

Good luck ! 

Enjoy every minute of this season its going to be special for your team .

This is it! I imagine Buffalo '22 feels much like the summer of Green Bay '96. The Bills lost to the Chiefs in the AFC championship and the AFC Divisional the last 2 years, but they've gotten better and the Chiefs have stayed even. You've got 25 years of angst and rage pent up and your team is ready, your quarterback is ready, your defense is ready. It's your year. Now go take it. Or in another idiom: "You're all clear kid. Now let's blow this thing and go home (and party)."

(Note: Unless you play GB in the Super Bowl (unlikely). In that case, I hope your offense is standing in the huddle in the 1st quarter, and then Allen kneels down to give the play, and then he claps his hands and suffers a horrific ACL-MCL-PCL explosion, causing him to lurch sideways resulting in a domino-effect of 10 more blown ACLs. The Packers go on to crush the Bills 65-0 ('90s-NFC-East-style) and all y'all Bills fans go can go to hell. But other than that, I hope the Bills win it all this year. For Kenneth Davis, James Lofton, and all your fans.)

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

15 hours ago, DarthEbriate said:

You've got 25 years of angst and rage pent up and your team is ready, your quarterback is ready, your defense is ready. It's your year. Now go take it. Or in another idiom: "You're all clear kid. Now let's blow this thing and go home (and party)."

If the Bills finally win a Super Bowl the Buffalo area will burst into flames and violently launch to some distant nebula leaving behind only a trail of red and blue dust.

• Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Indabuff said:

If the Bills finally win a Super Bowl the Buffalo area will burst into flames and violently launch to some distant nebula leaving behind only a trail of red and blue dust.

Who knew Bills Mafia is the chosen ones and the Superbowl is the rapture.

9 hours ago, Indabuff said:

There is a theory which states that in a universe if ever the Bills win the Superbowl, that universe will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

• Haha (+1) 2