Sadness to report

rjones71

I don't post here much but I do have some sad news. We lost our 23 year old son in a bicycle accident last week. He was the light of our lives and I never imagined how tough this could be. My daughter set up a GoFundMe page and suggested I place a link here in case anyone wanted to help. I hope I am not offending anyone or breaking any rules by placing this here. Thank you all and God Bless.

https://gofund.me/ad994db2

• Sad 25

All I can express is sorrow for your loss. I can't imagine what you are going through but know that people do care and you aren't alone. 

I don't know how much comfort it is but the fact your son donated his organs so others might live, is one of the noblest things any human can do. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Taro T said:

Can not even begin to imagine the pain you are feeling right now.  Your son was the same age as mine are now and the thought of what you are going through is devastating.

So tremendously saddened at your family's loss.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, rjones71 said:

I don't post here much but I do have some sad news. We lost our 23 year old son in a bicycle accident last week. He was the light of our lives and I never imagined how tough this could be. My daughter set up a GoFundMe page and suggested I place a link here in case anyone wanted to help. I hope I am not offending anyone or breaking any rules by placing this here. Thank you all and God Bless.

https://gofund.me/ad994db2

OMG!  That is terrible!  I cannot imagine what you are going through...I have two younger daughters myself...one 15 and one 11 and could not even picture that happening to either one of them.  

My condolences and I am so sorry for your loss! 

47 minutes ago, JujuFish said:

First things first: I'm sorry for your loss.

Second: I've lost both my brother and my mother since 2016 and have never once thought of asking for money from people, here or elsewhere.  It just rubs me completely the wrong way.

The first statement was all that was necessary. I don't give a damn about your personal opinions!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.