Maybe MSG Doesn't Suck

cesna

As the one who complained last week during the pre-season game about MSG's telecast... I feel it is my duty to retract that statement. I felt they put on a very good show last night. I was presently surprised by the score on the top of the screen being let obtrusive as the blue line was. And at least Rob, Kevin, and

Mike had somewhere to sit. Good Job Sabres. Oh, yeah... great GAME TOO!

I get MSG Sports Desk on NASN how likely am I to see the Sabres on Sports Desk? I saw the highlights of the Islanders game but I get the feeling that was covering the Islanders not the Sabres. I thought I'd got it good this year being able to see Sabres highlights .... maybe not :(

Cox Communications here in Las Vegas is showing a free preview this week of all NHL games on cable (NHL Gamecast). I'm going to check out the Sabres/Bruins game tonight when I get back from work (got to love DVR). I assume it will be the MSG telecast.

-Mark?

This may have been covered already but is MSG showing the sabres in Rochester? And if not is there anywhere to catch the game besides GR?

Time Warner cable and Dish Network had the Sabres game in Rochester.

And word is that DirecTV should have tonight's game on as well.

Yea I was just curious because I do have Time Warner in Rocheter and thought that they would be playing hte games here but when I go to TVGuide.com the listing says that MSG will carry a CFL game at 8, no mention of any sabres game.

Archived