OT - Cooper’s Bar (Buffalo related TV show)

Jerry Jabber

I just watched two episodes of a new show called “Coopers Bar,” mainly because Rhea Seehorn [Kim Wexler from Better Call Saul] is in the show. The main character in the show is Buffalo actor, Louis Mustillo. Louis plays “Cooper” who works in Hollywood and is a former bartender from Buffalo. In the first episode, they mentioned the Bills greatest comeback against the Oilers. The second episode is heavily Buffalo area focused (discusses Buffalo weather, bars, chicken wings, etc.) Direct TV lets you watch the first two episodes for free, then you have to pay for the rest. So far, I enjoy it and it’s nice to see Buffalo getting a lot of love in a TV series. Also love seeing Rhea Seehorn! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 3

21 hours ago, bob_sauve28 said:

People still smoke joints? 

Gotta finish that shake at the bottom of the bag.  It’s my preferred method of consumption. 

20 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

Did she get her cig wrinkles fixed?

I’d lick every one of those wrinkles.  Did I say that out loud?  

• Thanks (+1) 1

19 hours ago, inkman said:

Gotta finish that shake at the bottom of the bag.  It’s my preferred method of consumption. 

I’d lick every one of those wrinkles.  Did I say that out loud?  

You need a new dealer if you're still getting shake in your bags. Gotta get the sticky icky!!

• Haha (+1) 1

On 8/20/2022 at 4:16 PM, Jerry Jabber said:

I just watched two episodes of a new show called “Coopers Bar,” mainly because Rhea Seehorn [Kim Wexler from Better Call Saul] is in the show. The main character in the show is Buffalo actor, Louis Mustillo. Louis plays “Cooper” who works in Hollywood and is a former bartender from Buffalo. In the first episode, they mentioned the Bills greatest comeback against the Oilers. The second episode is heavily Buffalo area focused (discusses Buffalo weather, bars, chicken wings, etc.) Direct TV lets you watch the first two episodes for free, then you have to pay for the rest. So far, I enjoy it and it’s nice to see Buffalo getting a lot of love in a TV series. Also love seeing Rhea Seehorn! 

I never knew Mustillo was from Buffalo. I always remember him from playing Jerry's neighbor Phil on Seinfeld. Jerry wouldn't let him in the building because he didn't recognize him, even though he lived across the hall. Then Kramer accidentally killed Phil's bird Fredo, 😆

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.