Game Discussion

Corp000085

I will say Philly is done after 60 minutes...

BUT GET YOUR ROUND TW..Errrr I mean yeah let's wait for the end of the game...

hehe

Yeah, but I just don't see that happening... ^_^

Pomminstein makes it 4-0 after the Sabs kill off a power play...

I just got back from my son's hockey practice and was absolutely ecstatic seeing that 3-0 score at the end of the first, and it looks like they aren't letting up. That was a great pass to Pominville for that 4th goal. We got to lay off these penalties, though. That Forsberg line is tough enough 5-on-5.

BANG! Afinogev hammers home the one-timer for a 5-0. The rout is on, boys!!!! This team has given up.

This crow tastes great (see my prediction from before). I got a feeling they will be switching in the 3rd. Of course CI is blacked out :angry: .

Lets Go Buf-A-Lo

Connelly looks sweet with the two shiners. All he needs is a wife beater and you would think he was from West Virginia or something.

Sounds like they (OLN) will be going to the Habs in the 3rd period. Well, hopefully next round we won't have to worry about this BS.

How sweet is this? Nothing like sending the Cryers out with a blowout. It is a great Buffalo tradition!

Sounds like they (OLN) will be going to the Habs in the 3rd period. Well, hopefully next round we won't have to worry about this BS.

OLN is blacked out here (pretty close to Philly). I get the game on Comcast Sports.