Great fans

dundy249

I moved away from Buffalo 2 years ago and would give anything to go to a game again.

The sad part is that last night in a record setting attendance night for the NHL the sabres had the lowest of all teams.

This is why they do not bring in the big names. This is why they will eventually leave Buffalo like everyone else.

Hopefully they will send them down south so I can get my season tickets back and be a real fan!

Perhaps the reason it was the lowest was the fact that there isn't much hope for this year.

If they perform on the ice, they will fill the seats.

As for the last comments, I couldn't disagree with you more. <_<

Guest B Papa in C-town

there were loads of empty seats in the lower bowl of HSBC last night...it looked awful on TV, along with the fact that the crowd wasn't wearing black and red or blue and gold... or maybe they were wearing both... it looked awful but the crowd seemed into the game...

the empty 'pricey' seats are why they are biz-to-biz marketing, they need to sell these seats! I went to a few games at Great Lakes Bureau's box when i worked for them 5 years ago...it was a great time regardless of the $96 case of Blue.

hey what does DELUCA'S MOM and MIRO SATAN have in common???

Neither of them have a goal in the HNL this year!!!!

GO SABRES GO!!

hmmm apparently the useless banter continues... ah well we all need something or someone to laugh at... looks like your it... #1Sabres fan... so heres a big HAHAHA directed right at YOU!

there were loads of empty seats in the lower bowl of HSBC last night...it looked awful on TV, along with the fact that the crowd wasn't wearing black and red or blue and gold... or maybe they were wearing both... it looked awful but the crowd seemed into the game...

the empty 'pricey' seats are why they are biz-to-biz marketing, they need to sell these seats!  I went to a few games at Great Lakes Bureau's box when i worked for them 5 years ago...it was a great time regardless of the $96 case of Blue.

The announced crowd was 15,000+. It looked to me like the rink was a bit more than half full. I'd have put it at about 11,000. With that being the case, most of those empty higher priced seats must have been sold and the corporate people just didn't give out the seats to clients or employees for whatever reason.

For the crowd size being what it was, it was a lot louder in the rink than normal. I thought the decibel level was more like that of a 16,000 fan attendence night.

Archived