Nice Win.

deluca67

This a solid stepping stone into the early season. It looks likea lot of teams are still finding their way. The Sabres need to stock pile points in the early part of the schedule while other teams find their legs.

The Rangers and Devils looked real good from what I could watch.

I'm still not sure if I like all the power plays. The Bruins lost on a bad call of a ticky-tac penalty in the final minute. Too bad. I was looking forward to the shoot-out.

It's only one game but we learned in previous years that games lost early cost you later in the season.

it was a great game... even if you were there from a neutral stand point... it was back and forth all night long... goal scoring was consistant too... it was well worth the ticket price. i had alot of fun and yea its only one game but it was a good one. The fans were really into it and kept on the team all night along... i think this time it really helped out... and the crowd to get a free mini stanley cup was fun too haha. Overall great game and good to see afinogenov get to a quick start. I was also impressed with connolly... and even pyatt had moments of greatness... brief moments, but yea moments, he threw a big hit at one point...

Archived