2022 WJC 8/9 -8/20

LabattBlue

43 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Linus Sjodin

Isak Rosen

Both on Sweden for wjc from what I know. 

Correctemundo 

https://thehockeywriters.com/2022-world-junior-championship-team-sweden-final-roster/

The article also has links to the other squads. All except Latvia. 

Edited by steveoath
  • Thanks (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, steveoath said:

Correctemundo 

https://thehockeywriters.com/2022-world-junior-championship-team-sweden-final-roster/

The article also has links to the other squads. All except Latvia. 

"Although Kulich isn’t a prolific scorer, his early start in Czechia’s top division is a testament to his quality. Despite signing an entry-level deal in Buffalo, he will return to the Extraliga for another year of development in 2022-23."

• Thanks (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Norcal said:

The official rosters will become known the night before the event when teams have to register players according to the player entry process

This is the dumbest thing in the history of dumb.

But yes, looking forward to some hockey.

On 7/28/2022 at 9:51 PM, Digger said:

What Sabres prospects are expected to play in August in these games?  I looked for rosters and didn't see anything updated.

I assume Power and Savoie are not playing?

Rosen, Nadeau, Kulich, Östlund, Bloom, Lindgren???

If anyone wanted to list the Sabres' prospects who are participating in the tournament and their teams -- that would be great.

Kulich, player of the game for Chechia. His goal above reminded me of a typical Pasternak goal. Just a perfect snipe. Goalie has no chance. He's a shooter. Missed the net in the shootout trying too hard for just inside the post I guess, but he was very good all game. Goalie couldn't handle his shot on the tying goal either, which resulted in the tap in from in front. From what I've seen in the 2 games so far this pick is looking very very good. 

Raty was very good for Finland which will irritate a few people. 🙂  Rat-y style knee on knee with Jirichek as well. 

Overall even game. 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.