Levi

Portillo

Power

Samuelsson

Quinn

Kulich

McBrayer

Rosen

“Disappointments” meaning I guess I left wanting more. But I completely know this is just a silly tournament and a snapshot in time.

Krebs

Peterka

Östlund

Johnson

Edited by Zamboni

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Adams making it known that this camp was more than for development. It was to sell these guys on the city.

Surprised the seats weren’t filled… Was it free admission??… 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

That save was unpossible.

He doesn’t play like Dom but that never give up attitude is something to love. I can’t wait until he is doing that versus NHL opponents. He is only going to get better, he’s 20 years old.

Those contortions are probably easier for someone 6’0 tall as opposed to a 6’5” 235 monster.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

Who was that playing D that just gave up on the play?

McDonnell was left flat at the blue line and then it looks like Östlund fell for a pass-fake that wasn't there -- tough to read Rosen's head/eyes from this angle. Rosen is nifty. But then, no one was going to take the body in today's games, either.

3 hours ago, Zamboni said:

Standouts to me ..

Levi

Portillo

Power

Samuelsson

Quinn

Kulich

McBrayer

Rosen

“Disappointments” meaning I guess I left wanting more. But I completely know this is just a silly tournament and a snapshot in time.

Krebs

Peterka

Östlund

Johnson

I thought all your disappointments played really well today. Krebs and JJ were all over the ice. Östlund was superb holding on to the puck and setting up teammates.He also scored a beautiful one timer. Johnson uses his skating to make strong plays all over the ice. I thought he did it today.

It is hard though in a 3 on 3 tournament to get a real idea for players.

• Agree 5

11 minutes ago, Flashsabre said:

I thought all your disappointments played really well today. Krebs and JJ were all over the ice. Östlund was superb holding on to the puck and setting up teammates.He also scored a beautiful one timer. Johnson uses his skating to make strong plays all over the ice. I thought he did it today.

It is hard though in a 3 on 3 tournament to get a real idea for players.

^ This

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.