Sabres Sign Vinnie Hinostroza to 1 year 1.7 Million Dollar Extension

Brawndo

• Brawndo changed the title to Sabres Sign Vinnie Hinostroza to 1 year 1.7 Million Dollar Extension

This is reasonable.

7 minutes ago, Mustache of God said:

I don't like that we're shaping up to bring back the exact same team as last year. We need to upgrade the roster.

The end-of-season roster, with a goalie, could have challenged for a playoff spot.  And I think some of the kids might be making the move down the thruway this fall.

• Agree 1

15 minutes ago, Eleven said:

This is reasonable.

The end-of-season roster, with a goalie, could have challenged for a playoff spot.  And I think some of the kids might be making the move down the thruway this fall.

Teams have improved buffalo hasn't its a new season

people have to stop saying we were close to making the playoffs last year.

Edited by Buffalonill
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • dislike 1

I like this and was hoping it would happen. He has speed and I think has the right character for the team. Those who are expecting big moves by Adams are going to be disappointed. Has has never indicated he wants to go the big splash route and so I am not expecting it.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

25 minutes ago, Mustache of God said:

I don't like that we're shaping up to bring back the exact same team as last year. We need to upgrade the roster.

The team is improving by itself just by maturing into their positions. It’s sort of the point. 

Just now, LTS said:

I like this and was hoping it would happen. He has speed and I think has the right character for the team. Those who are expecting big moves by Adams are going to be disappointed. Has has never indicated he wants to go the big splash route and so I am not expecting it.

Welcome back bud!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, SDS said:

The team is improving by itself just by maturing into their positions. It’s sort of the point. 

Welcome back bud!

Thank you. I took a self-imposed year away for many, many reasons. I think I jumped the gun by a few days but today seemed to be a good day to jump back in. I was a royal jerk in my last post on the forum and it was best if I stepped away for me and for the community.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.