Jacob Bryson Signed to 2 Year Extension 1.85 Million AAV

Brawndo

I think this is a good deal.  I mean, the Sabres need to spend some money this offseason and he is a good kid and decent player.  This way he has a chance to develop more and the Sabres can see what he really has to offer.  This contract and money will not impact any other plans the Sabres may have for this year or next.

12 hours ago, Doohickie said:

Definitely.  He hasn't looked out of place when paired (briefly) with Dahlin.  He is the perfect 3rd pairing/depth Dman.

Well, maybe not "perfect" for 3rd pairing/depth but he works hard and was ok.   I like him more than Pilut.

In my quest to actually get better this season I still want to see Adams acquire a physical and solid vet RHD, then Bryson is in a battle with Fitz for 6/7.  

Edited by Pimlach

2 hours ago, That Aud Smell said:

How’d you get the strike through text? I’d thought it was gone.

I’m guessing it’s available on desktop and not on the phone. Many times complicated interfaces get simplified on smaller screens.

• Agree 2

36 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

1B0A19F6-DAAE-48BB-A2B4-0635DE417E49.jpeg

Now I kinda want to go back and find that old article with with Briere matched with 70s Paul McCartney and Ovechkin matched with Richard Kiel. Crosby's was good too, but I can't remember the actor (was in some stupid teen-ish comedies in the 00s).

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.