Rd 1, Pick 16: Noah Östlund (C)

Brawndo

• LGR4GM changed the title to Round 1, Pick #16: Noah Ostlund, C
  • SDS pinned this topic
5 minutes ago, Mustache of God said:

He looks like the youngest kid drafted so far 

March birthday, so in the middle of draft age kids.  0 points in 11 swedish Pro league games.  Not my pick, but I'm not a scout. a reach as he was ranked in the low to mid 20's, but, after Quinn and Peterka picks, the sabres deserve a long leash.  He was the biggest mover in the draft this year, moving from around 60th to 23 overall.

Edited by CTJoe
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

• SDS changed the title to Rd 1, Pick #6: (C) Noah Ostlund
  • SDS changed the title to Rd 1, Pick 16: (C) Noah Ostlund
1 minute ago, CTJoe said:

March birthday, so in the middle of draft age kids.  0 points in 11 swedish Pro league games.  Not my pick, but I'm not a scout

Lots of kids are still growing at 18 though, depends on the individual. I certainly was. So him potentially having some physical growth potential would be promising and possible 

2 minutes ago, Thorny said:

Lots of kids are still growing at 18 though, depends on the individual. I certainly was. So him potentially having some physical growth potential would be promising and possible 

They are drafting centers at least 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Thorny said:

Personally, I topped out at 8. 🤷🏻

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.