Sabres are linked to several players

inkman

The one article mentions "smoke screen".  I think if there is any linkage at all to Kevyn Adams it's probably exactly that.  Still I wouldn't mind seeing him make a splash in either a top goalie at high $ for short term (2-3 years) or a top skater (RHD or scoring forward).... or a combination thereof.

In computer science, a linker is a computer program that takes one or more object files generated by a compiler and combines them into one, executable program.

So the Sabres are combining into a team that can step up and execute. Easy.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MattPie said:

In computer science, a linker is a computer program that takes one or more object files generated by a compiler and combines them into one, executable program.

So the Sabres are combining into a team that can step up and execute. Easy.

I thought it might be a linked list cast to the List type.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PASabreFan said:

Only André Burakovsky works as a goalie name.

If Ville Husso is the future, I quit.

We’ve had enough “Ville” on this team.

No, I’m not making sense, no I don’t care, that’s how much I loathe Ville “I can play center, just not very well” Leino.

Yous all are missing the point of @inkman and the OP questioning the word 'linked'.

Inky does not care who is 'linked' to the Sabres.  He only want's to know what 'linked' means.

Well, Inky this is your lucky day that I just happened to be passing by and can tell you that 'linked' means absolutely nothing.  Nothing at all.  Zero!!

Edited by Sabres Fan in NS
more goodly ...
  • Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.