Around the NHL: 2022 Off-season

That Aud Smell

1 hour ago, That Aud Smell said:

Holy spit - this is from the same year that the Flames did theirs as linked above!

Knew the Sabres had done a song/video back in that era.  Had totally forgotten it was a "just say no" sort of song and that John Valby and written it & performed most of it.  John's more typical songs were much better.  They were actually intentionally funny.  (For those that don't know him, his nickname was Dr. Dirty.)

29 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Knew the Sabres had done a song/video back in that era.  Had totally forgotten it was a "just say no" sort of song and that John Valby and written it & performed most of it.  John's more typical songs were much better.  They were actually intentionally funny.  (For those that don't know him, his nickname was Dr. Dirty.)

I was wondering if that was him when I heard the name.  Just looking through his list of album titles... yeah, that's something.

3 hours ago, Taro T said:

Was "Dr. Dirty" a name he earned based on the condition of his fingers, or piano keys?  Tickle the ivory?  No, how about clean them.

image.thumb.png.0688e539b1792b2d81ce4ad4ef5b32d7.png 

Edited by Broken Ankles

Just now, Sabres Fan in NS said:

Is this a serious question ?????

Meme Reaction GIF

It's interesting. They have been winning but with other players and coaches. 

Now they start again with a new core led by a guy not exactly known for being the best guy in the room.

Will he continue to build on his growing reputation as the ***** in the room or will he work to overcome it and really become what he is supposed to have been? 

I'll hang up and listen.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Weave said:

Punctuation?  Lol

Comma location changes how that reads.

I think a period may work even better to separate the two distict thoughts.

And then the traditional comma before the *but*.

I will quote the post in question and add some punctualtion for clarity.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.