Sabres Prospects 2022-2023

GASabresIUFAN

4 under the radar Sabres prospects that really intrigue me are Kozak (not under the radar anymore) Huglen, Jake Richard and Gustav Karlsson

Guys that 12 months from now we may have placed very differently in the prospect rankings.

Kozak and Huglen both play mature pro games and Peca raves at both of them at prospects camp.

Richard has a real interesting combination of size, reach and skill. If his skating improves then there is real potential there.

Karlsson is a late round pick that just keeps scoring.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

As I recall, last season ESPN U was *not* part of ESPN+ subscription.

Apparently a lot of changes for college hockey coverage on ESPN+.  The "Ivy League" which was shown on ESPN+ will now include all the ECAC under the Ivy League banner.  (Not positive RPI's home games will be shown there, they were the 1 school that voted against being a part of the Ivy League TV package.)

And my understanding is that the other leagues will also be shown on ESPN+.  (Not positive about whether Big 10 Network games will be shown on ESPN+, but wifey has a subscription to Big 10's streaming service, so not an issue in this household.)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doohickie said:

I recall trying to watch college games on the ESPN app and being told I didn't have an ESPN U subscription.  That was my first inkling that ESPN+ doesn't, in fact, include all ESPN content.

Games that are on ESPN, ESPN2, or ESPNU typically haven't been available on ESPN+ in real time but were on delay.  (That's regardless of the sport.)  Doubt that will change as Disney gets too much money from cable, DTv, & Dish for ESPN's content to further hasten their demise, but there aren't a ton of hockey games that show up on ESPNU so if there is a temporary blackout it shouldn't be too onerous. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Taro T said:

Games that are on ESPN, ESPN2, or ESPNU typically haven't been available on ESPN+ in real time but were on delay.  (That's regardless of the sport.)  Doubt that will change as Disney gets too much money from cable, DTv, & Dish for ESPN's content to further hasten their demise, but there aren't a ton of hockey games that show up on ESPNU so if there is a temporary blackout it shouldn't be too onerous. 

I have ESPN+ and I have ESPN basic (with my Spectrum subscription).  I think I get ESPN2 with Spectrum as well.  So when I look at my account in the ESPN app, it actually shows two logons:  One for ESPN+ and one for Spectrum.  I bought the sports pack on Spectrum to get NHL Network and it includes a bunch of stuff but ESPN U is apparently not one of them.

(It used to be that in our area, the only way to get NHL Network was to purchase the top tier of Spectrum programming which was stupid expensive.  I forget how much the Sports Pack is, but I want to say it's about $5 per month..)

9 hours ago, K-9 said:

OK, I’m confused. How is this Sabres Prospects 2022-23 thread different from the other Sabres Prospects 2022-23 thread below? 

I looked.... was there another one?  I was tired.  The dog ate my homework.  The check is in the mail.

(and thanks to whoever cleaned up the mess I made)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.