Sabres Prospects 2022-2023

GASabresIUFAN

7 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

I feel like we might be sleeping on just how good he is. Outside of Bedard he might be the most electrifying player in junior hockey right now. Not just straight stats but the way he impacts games. 

Just thinking in that 2 years Savoie , Östlund And Kulich could all be making an impact up front.

4 minutes ago, Flashsabre said:

I feel like we might be sleeping on just how good he is. Outside of Bedard he might be the most electrifying player in junior hockey right now. Not just straight stats but the way he impacts games. 

Just thinking in that 2 years Savoie , Östlund And Kulich could all be making an impact up front.

I doubt Östlund fits that timeline if he stays in Sweden for another year.  

51 minutes ago, Flashsabre said:

He's become unstoppable. He had a slow start to the WHL season but he returned with a bit of an injury. Hard to imagine the Sabres will send him back to Winnipeg next year as well.

saw this one pop up on twitter.. looks like neuchev is back on the mhl team for the playoffs.  coast to coast & taking on both defenders 😮

edit:  looks like this is the third game of the series, but elite prospects also shows that he had a hat trick + assist in the first game.  idk how the second game went.  

Edited by Ctaeth

What fantastic hockey in the Big10 Championship game last night. Minn vs. Mich. Talent all over the ice. 

Playing were a defenseman we hope joins the Sabres soon, a young prospect that may develop into something in a year or two, a goalie we no longer care about, and even a Sabres’ little brother.

Johnson looked solid, not spectacular. He defends and skates well. Exits the zone cleanly. Wasn’t on the ice for any of the Mich goals (although I think Jakob Bryson was on for three of them).

Lastly, don’t know how to attach from my phone but find a highlight of Pitlick’s (Minn) goal. YouTube maybe? Absolutely incredible. The Michigan defender is now suffering from PTSD.

Edited by JustOneParade
Damn autocorrect

2 hours ago, JustOneParade said:

What fantastic hockey in the Big10 Championship game last night. Minn vs. Mich. Talent all over the ice. 

Playing were a defenseman we hope joins the Sabres soon, a young prospect that may develop into something in a year or two, a goalie we no longer care about, and even a Sabres’ little brother.

Johnson looked solid, not spectacular. He defends and skates well. Exits the zone cleanly. Wasn’t on the ice for any of the Mich goals (although I think Jakob Bryson was on for three of them).

Lastly, don’t know how to attach from my phone but find a highlight of Pitlick’s (Minn) goal. YouTube maybe? Absolutely incredible. The Michigan defender is now suffering from PTSD.

Correction, 2 Sabres' little brothers.  And Jakob Bryson?

23 hours ago, dudacek said:

It’s getting ridiculous.

Points in 9 consecutive games, 8/14/22 over that stretch.

Kid has at least 2 points in 12 of his past 17 games.

You know what is really scary... Bedard is outproducing him by a full ppg more. Savoie isn't going back to the WHL IMPO. Put him in Buffalo and let him develop, he will be better than whatever 4th line plug we have anyways. Zemgus/JJP - Jost - Savoie would actually be a solid line by December. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, JustOneParade said:

Certainly was a joke (painfully so and with bad spelling to boot). @MBD, which other little brother did I miss? Casey's little bro and who else?

Now that I'm on my laptop, here's the goal I referenced.

Nice goal, Ryan Johnson and Aaron Huglen were on the ice.

22 hours ago, JustOneParade said:

Certainly was a joke (painfully so and with bad spelling to boot). @MBD, which other little brother did I miss? Casey's little bro and who else?

Now that I'm on my laptop, here's the goal I referenced.

My bad on the joke.  And Casey's got 2 little bros on the team.  

BTW, what's the status of Johnson?  His season's over, right?

9 minutes ago, Flashsabre said:

Savoie didn’t play tonight. Hopefully nothing too serious.

Apparently Rousek left after the Amerks game with his equipment in a Sabres bag. Hopefully he is getting a callup.

Interesting given the fact we’ve got 14 forwards.

Entirely possible Tage and Greenway can’t go and this is just a precaution, but I hope he gets a look for his sake.

22 hours ago, Flashsabre said:

Savoie didn’t play tonight. Hopefully nothing too serious.

Apparently Rousek left after the Amerks game with his equipment in a Sabres bag. Hopefully he is getting a callup.

Savoie missed tonight’s game too. He would have had a great chance at 100 points. Hope he is just getting some maintenance days before the playoff run.

2 hours ago, French Collection said:

Savoie missed tonight’s game too. He would have had a great chance at 100 points. Hope he is just getting some maintenance days before the playoff run.

There is a picture on the Teams Twitter account of him arriving and he certainly didn’t look injured.  
Benson didn’t play either.   Just resting up for the playoffs that start on Friday 

13 hours ago, Crusader1969 said:

There is a picture on the Teams Twitter account of him arriving and he certainly didn’t look injured.  
Benson didn’t play either.   Just resting up for the playoffs that start on Friday 

Hopefully. Someone mentioned a few games a go that he took a shoulder to the face and was down and then got up angrily. Hopefully it wasn’t concussion related.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.