Patrick Kane

tom webster

On 7/12/2022 at 7:08 PM, Curt said:

Interesting.

I’m just kind of shocked that no one thinks a former #3 overall pick, big playmaking center who has produced at a 50+ point pace 3 of the past 4 seasons isn’t worth $3.6M.  Doesn’t make much sense to me.

Kubalik is still surprising but more understandable.

Im very interested to see what these guys sign for.

If they sign for more than their QO, does that mean that Chicago messed up?

I think 2.5 for Kubalik is a good deal 

Looks like the hawks made a good  Decision 

18 hours ago, Mr. Allen said:

Hmmmm 

16 hours ago, Zamboni said:

Yea ok whatever you say Ray ya wanker.

unless of course he means … in retirement. in that case… Ray that was very brilliant. 😂

Garth AKA Sabres Buzz, is twisting things here. The question was asked as part of the TSN Quiz Masters Segment, where does Patrick Kane play next season. Ferraro and Jeff O’Neill both mentioned Buffalo. 

I know that Ferraro and Granato are Brother In Laws, but it did not seem as if Ferraro was acting on concrete insider information.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Garth AKA Sabres Buzz, is twisting things here. The question was asked as part of the TSN Quiz Masters Segment, where does Patrick Kane play next season. Ferraro and Jeff O’Neill both mentioned Buffalo. 

I know that Ferraro and Granato are Brother In Laws, but it did not seem as if Ferraro was acting on concrete insider information.

Shocked to hear Sabresbuzz is twisting information to generate clickbait. 

4 hours ago, dudacek said:

I’m pretty sure the Sabres add Kane at the deadline this year in order to bolster their playoff run.

In exchange for Anders Bjork and a 2nd. 😘

I'm pretty sure the nyr add Kane for stuff. 

12 minutes ago, Flashsabre said:

Gaudreau is from South Jersey not Calgary

Edit Sorry I guess you meant going to Columbus instead of Jersey

He grew up in Carney’s Point 45 minutes from Philadelphia and His Wife is from a Philadelphia Suburb, the Flyers were His First Choice 

8 minutes ago, Flashsabre said:

I wonder why a reporter would put this out now. Did the Sabres tell him in order to kill the rumour for good or were there behind the scenes negotiations going on.

Mark Lazerus from the Athletic tweeted a betting site that had the Sabres 7th at 15/2 odds of being Kane’s Next Team. 
Graham who also works for the Athletic, reached out to His Sabres Sources to find out what the interest was put out the tweet. 

@tom webster told us there were discussions in the front office about bringing Him in. 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

He grew up in Carney’s Point 45 minutes from Philadelphia and His Wife is from a Philadelphia Suburb, the Flyers were His First Choice 

Mark Lazerus from the Athletic tweeted a betting site that had the Sabres 7th at 15/2 odds of being Kane’s Next Team. 
Graham who also works for the Athletic, reached out to His Sabres Sources to find out what the interest was put out the tweet. 

@tom webster told us there were discussions in the front office about bringing Him in. 

So was the conclusion of the discussions that they didn’t want to acquire him... or that they had no interest in trading for him? 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.