tom webster

On 7/27/2015 at 4:18 PM, nobody said:

WGRZ broadcasted it.

Now it is up on the Sabres site:

http://video.sabres.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=1373&id=832710&lang=en

18 hours ago, Malazan said:

No. Everybody is somebody. 

Even Nobody.  

I can’t believe it’s been 7 years since that dude posted. I legit thought he posted with the last year.  Holy smokes. 

6 minutes ago, inkman said:

Even Nobody.  

I can’t believe it’s been 7 years since that dude posted. I legit thought he posted with the last year.  Holy smokes. 

Maybe he did.  Nobody might've anonymously been posing as somebody to throw you off his trail.  That you recognized somebody was nobody made his ruse only marginally effective.  That you can no longer identify nobody as that somebody makes nobody's incognito bid a success.  Unless you had nobody confused with a different somebody, in which case it was no ruse at all.

Confused?  You won't be after this week's episode of SOAP.  😉

• Haha (+1) 1

• 5 weeks later...

I don't know where a link is, but FAN590 in Toronto was talking about rumours of Leafs GM making inquiries on Patrick Kane.

The real story though was that Paul Bissonnette had the analysis that this is a no-brainer deal, and Kane absolutely would want to take a "hometown discount" to play in Toronto. 🤮

Edit: found the quote...

”The rumblings have started and people are going to talk about the cap space as well, you’re gonna see the greatest, as it stands, U.S. hockey player to ever play the game, pass the torch to Auston Matthews in his final couple seasons.” He added, ”He’s going to probably re-sign after the $10 million he’s making and take a hometown discount just like [Mark] Giordano did, just like everybody else.”

Edited by JoeSchmoe
  • Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, JoeSchmoe said:

I don't know where a link is, but FAN590 in Toronto was talking about rumours of Leafs GM making inquiries on Patrick Kane.

The real story though was that Paul Bissonnette had the analysis that this is a no-brainer deal, and Kane absolutely would want to take a "hometown discount" to play in Toronto. 🤮

”The rumblings have started and people are going to talk about the cap space as well, you’re gonna see the greatest, as it stands, U.S. hockey player to ever play the game, pass the torch to Auston Matthews in his final couple seasons.” He added, ”He’s going to probably re-sign after the $10 million he’s making and take a hometown discount just like [Mark] Giordano did, just like everybody else.”

6 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

Consider the source. And it easily rolls off the back. Yawn.

The BEST part of the Heritage Classic was Bissonette's meltdown.  Consider the source indeed.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Taro T said:

The BEST part of the Heritage Classic was Bissonette's meltdown.  Consider the source indeed.

The Toronto sportscaster also completely shot down Buffalo as a natural option with the typical Torontonian, "Why would he ever want to go to Buffalo?!"

I really hate Toronto... Especially the media (not just the sports media either).

Edited by JoeSchmoe
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, JoeSchmoe said:

The Toronto sportscaster also completely shot down Buffalo as a natural option with the typical Torontonian, "Why would he ever want to go to Buffalo?!"

I really hate Toronto... Especially the media (not just the sports media either).

Never did forgive us for burning down their city 210 years ago.  

They burned ours down in retaliation & it was, yeah, whatever.  We're all good.  150 years from now we'll have real football not some 12 man 3 down abomination.

10 hours ago, JoeSchmoe said:

Hmmm, why would Kane give a hometown discount to a team that wasn't his hometown team.

• Agree 2

8 hours ago, JoeSchmoe said:

Actually I love it, because it never works out the way they say, and Leafs fans fell pain

49 minutes ago, thewookie1 said:

Hmmm, why would Kane give a hometown discount to a team that wasn't his hometown team.

thats the 1st thing I was thinking

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.