Kim Pegula suffered a Cardiac Arrest;Has residual Aphasia and Memory Issues

Brawndo

7 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

I bolded all the parts of this post that are not correct. I put in italics anything that is kinda sorta right but not exactly.

Reporters and rando's off the street are not covered entities. HIPAA: https://www.cdc.gov/phlp/publications/topic/hipaa.html

You are correct. I should have said no healthcare worker or anyone affiliated with the hospital is going to provide information. Someone from the family could divulge the information if they are not a covered entity. 

• Like (+1) 2

18 hours ago, That Aud Smell said:

No one is being uncivil.

There’s no new information.

My apologies. It just appeared to me like there was some bickering going on that seemed to be out of place, and I misunderstood all of that.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, FogBat said:

My apologies. It just appeared to me like there was some bickering going on that seemed to be out of place, and I misunderstood all of that.

I find this thread rather disturbing in many ways.  I tend to agree with you and I find some of the conversation somewhat off for this type of thread and the subject matter at hand.  Never apologize for the way you feel about something being discussed here or anyplace else.  They are your feelings and they are as valid as anyone elses.

Pray for her. (Thoughts were not solicited. ***** off, heathens.) Do not question. You have your orders.

When it is in their best interest, you will be further informed.

In no way should the statement have given you the expectation that updates would follow.

Stand by. Stand back.

40 minutes ago, Sabres Fan in NS said:

I find some of the conversation somewhat off for this type of thread and the subject matter at hand.

The what now?

37 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Pray for her. (Thoughts were not solicited. ***** off, heathens.) Do not question. You have your orders.

In no way should the statement have given you the expectation that updates would follow.

Stand by. Stand back.

I had been wondering if you'd drop in. I didn't necessarily expect you to drop an iconoclastic bomb when you did.

shocked jerry seinfeld GIF

1 hour ago, PASabreFan said:

Stand by. Stand back.

I believe it’s “stand down”

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, spndnchz said:

I believe it’s “stand down”

It’s a reference to the debate that referenced the proud boys. (The ones at the front line of the insurrection, where members have been convicted of seditious activity.)

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, SDS said:

It’s a reference to the debate that referenced the proud boys. (The ones at the front line of the insurrection, where members have been convicted of seditious activity.)

Am I the only one who finds it ironic that a bunch of Proud Boys were going to a Pride march?

1 hour ago, That Aud Smell said:

Let’s just hope that the Twitter rumours are untrue. 🙏 

This part of Twitter I can do without. I can’t comprehend how a person would put ANY info out about a person they don’t know, let alone the seriousness of the “rumors”.  People are *****. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, inkman said:

This part of Twitter I can do without. I can’t comprehend how a person would put ANY info out about a person they don’t know, let alone the seriousness of the “rumors”.  People are *****. 

A late friend was employee #75 at Twitter.  He lamented the differences between what he had hoped would happen and "the dross it has begot."

10 minutes ago, john wawrow said:

They are untrue.

Appreciate that.

I will allow: The suddenness and ambiguity of the initial announcement, combined with what appeared to be credible information regarding the ICU being involved, followed by no reports or information** for a couple weeks, made this sort of thing inevitable.

**There's some talk on that upthread; perhaps you could weigh in on the journalism ethics question I posed.

Edited by That Aud Smell

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.