Kim Pegula suffered a Cardiac Arrest;Has residual Aphasia and Memory Issues

Brawndo

3 hours ago, That Aud Smell said:

Brawndo is lightning fast with the scoops from Twitter, but I didn’t know him to be one of our insiders …?

2 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

He is a local medical doctor that has some connections to local things going on in that realm. He also isn't the type of poster to say these things nonchalantly. 

He's earned our trust as far as I'm concerned 🙂

He's worked at the combine a few times, too, no?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

Questionable. Very. IMO. 

yeah - i should have put a winky emoji after that line. all in good fun.

33 minutes ago, Eleven said:

I'm not sure whether I should be impressed by everyone else remembering this sort of stuff, or concerned that I don't.

36 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Every Combine that has been in Buffalo

3 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

I'm not sure whether I should be impressed by everyone else remembering this sort of stuff, or concerned that I don't.

I’m very easy to forget 

• Haha (+1) 4

41 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

Concerned. 

I forget my own name on a daily basis, but I remember this. I’m the low memory bar. In fact, I could be an official diagnostic tool. 

• Haha (+1) 7

I wish Kim a speedy and full recovery.     I have no inside information on her condition.

As for my sources, I've stated this before... I skate with a couple guys that are in prominent positions with the Kings and Ducks along with former players, one specifically who was a popular player in Buffalo.  Also talk regularly with an NHL head coach.. well, former head coach now, as he was relieved of his duties half-way through the season... but I expected him to re-join the coaching ranks in the near future.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, pi2000 said:

I wish Kim a speedy and full recovery.     I have no inside information on her condition.

As for my sources, I've stated this before... I skate with a couple guys that are in prominent positions with the Kings and Ducks along with former players, one specifically who was a popular player in Buffalo.  Also talk regularly with an NHL head coach.. well, former head coach now, as he was relieved of his duties half-way through the season... but I expected him to re-join the coaching ranks in the near future.

My source:

magic yes GIF by BESE

• Haha (+1) 1

Serious stuff. My father had his stroke at  53. 
I’m glad she’s in good hands whatever it is. Most of us older folks have been in the Pegula family’s position multiple times and recognize how difficult it is.

I’m praying for the best possible outcome for all of them.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, SDS said:

I’m legit worried what you would find. I often wonder if you can get CTE from youth sports.

Pretty sure you can, its why even in football they warn for young kids not and heading on a football after the goalie kicks it way up in the air.

I once got concussion from a football hitting my temple.   Took me out entire day, never got looked at though.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Pretty sure you can, its why even in football they warn for young kids not and heading on a football after the goalie kicks it way up in the air.

I once got concussion from a football hitting my temple.   Took me out entire day, never got looked at though.

Maybe they need those new giant honeycomb looking shells on their helmets the NFL players are wearing in practice now

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, matter2003 said:

Maybe they need those new giant honeycomb looking shells on their helmets the NFL players are wearing in practice now

Yeah worst part is, the action that got me concussed was just a throw in , just when something hits you on wrong spot...

Just know that half an hour after the game, i started feeling dizzy, and went into my bed for a day with shades down.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.