THE 2022 FINAL: COLORADO AGAINST TAMPA

Eleven

1 hour ago, PASabreFan said:

Upon further review he said it means "whatever you want it to mean." Hawkeye asked who would name their kid BJ, to which BJ replied, "Bea and Jay Hunnicutt."

His parental units were made up, eh !!

And John was pronounced MacIntyre and are you sure it was spelled Mc ??  Really, I don't remember seeing it spelled out.

1 hour ago, inkman said:

Speaking of Macs, J-Mac a little dinged up

Thanks for posting that.  His coach is a friend of mine.  And will be seeing him on Zoom this evening.  Now won't just be going "huh, J-Mac, no, what happened to him" when people start asking him about it.

Hard to believe that game was 16 years ago.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Taro T said:

Thanks for posting that.  His coach is a friend of mine.  And will be seeing him on Zoom this evening.  Now won't just be going "huh, J-Mac, no, what happened to him" when people start asking him about it.

Hard to believe that game was 16 years ago.

The headlines were a little misleading. The updated report was that he hit a car while bicycling to work, and not that he was hit by a car.  

• Like (+1) 1

Well besides wanting to win the bracket challenge and pulling for the Avs, it won't hurt my feelings to have the Lightning win 3 in a row which is pretty remarkable in the modern cap era. An extraordinary job by their management team to pull this off if they do, plus ex-bunker boy Bogosian could win his 2nd with the team. 

15 minutes ago, jsb said:

Well besides wanting to win the bracket challenge and pulling for the Avs, it won't hurt my feelings to have the Lightning win 3 in a row which is pretty remarkable in the modern cap era. An extraordinary job by their management team to pull this off if they do, plus ex-bunker boy Bogosian could win his 2nd with the team. 

If the Bolts win again in the cap era, it is going to put Yzerman in the hall of fame twice, and Brisebois in the hall of fame too. A three-peat in the Cap era exceeds a four-peat by the Isles in the non-Cap era. 
Simply incredible.  

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, jsb said:

Pretty sure Bogo was there for 20 & 21 so it would be his third.

46 minutes ago, Broken Ankles said:

Pretty sure Bogo was there for 20 & 21 so it would be his third.

He played with Toronto last year so he was on the 20’ team that won it. He signed as a free agent this year.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.