THE 2022 FINAL: COLORADO AGAINST TAMPA

Eleven

20 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Honestly their fan base looks a lot better than ours at those games...sad to say...

They look like they are having a party, we look like we are attending a funeral.

Give Sabres fans a reason to cheer and they show up. The crowds were great and enthusiastic for the win over Eichel and RJ’s celebration.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I just dislike tampa, ever since they injured Dahlin and Sobotka and then won 2 cups with a less than stellar fan base, circumventing the cap along the way. F them

I would have thought this would be viewed as a net wash by Sabres fans. (yes, a gratuitous shot at Sabotka two years in the making).

The Rockies had there best chance to clinch last night.

Never ever count out the defending champs and they will not go down without a good fight.

Now they get to broil in Tampa.  The worst thing the Rockies could do now is basically the equivalent of the idiotic prevent defense in the NFL.  They will have a big problem if they start playing not to lose.

I think Tampa wins game 6 in OT and the the Rockies win game 7 at home, just like in 2001.

• Like (+1) 1

AVs jamming the neutral zone… TB has no rush… Out of gas… AVs better condition… Take a miracle or a fluke for TB to score…

Any idea what it would take to pry Perry away from TB?  

If they can get him to waive his NTC, Stanley Cup Final loss, here we come!  (After 11 years in the desert will take it. 😉 )

Guess his juju was stronger than Maroon's.  The Sabres could use that.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.