THE 2022 FINAL: COLORADO AGAINST TAMPA

Eleven

AVs are faster… better with the puck… TB is tougher… more grit… with a better goaltender… Just a pleasure to watch these teams compete… We need a goaltender… and a few years for our young kids to grow into men…

1 hour ago, That Aud Smell said:

I wonder if the bad Tampa ice was harder on and worse for the old, worn down team than it was for the young fresher team.

Tampa strength is D and goalie, other than Makar... Forwards are better for Avs... Tampa clogging middle on D and boxing out with their strength... When Avs can get to the net they do better... plus Tampa blocks a lot of shots... Avs didnt look as dynamic at home as previous games... not sure if it was Tampa doing or Avs kept it too simple at home... played like they were on Tampa's ice tonight.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I just dislike tampa, ever since they injured Dahlin and Sobotka and then won 2 cups with a less than stellar fan base, circumventing the cap along the way. F them

Honestly their fan base looks a lot better than ours at those games...sad to say...

They look like they are having a party, we look like we are attending a funeral.

Edited by matter2003

10 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

They look like they are having a party, we look like we are attending a funeral.

Playoff hockey does lots of good for the soul.

A decade of stink, and moronic decisions? Not so much good for the soul….

I should imagine the same is true for fan enthusiasm.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.