THE 2022 FINAL: COLORADO AGAINST TAMPA

Eleven

Just now, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Keumper looked bad. 

He usually does.  If Colorado loses this series, he's why.  He's a younger Mike Smith.

In other news, I don't see Colorado scoring 4 more on Vasilevskiy at home, and I'm really in need of an early night, so...

2 minutes ago, Eleven said:

He usually does.  If Colorado loses this series, he's why.  He's a younger Mike Smith.

In other news, I don't see Colorado scoring 4 more on Vasilevskiy at home, and I'm really in need of an early night, so...

Yeah, they aren't winning this one now. 

I kind of don't like Tampa, they've had their time, go back into the swamp now. 

• Like (+1) 3

Food for thought.  Only one team has won a Cup with 2 1st overall picks on the roster since 2000 and that was Pitts (Crosby and MAF).  No team with a 1st overall D has won the Cup since 2000.  If Colorado wins, they'll have 2 1st overalls (Mackinnon and E Johnson), and E Johnson will be the 1st 1st overall D to win the Cup with century.

Granted only Power, Dahlin, Ekblad and E Johnson have gone 1st overall since 2000.

TB slapped back in game 3...

Wonder if they tie up the series at 2 games a piece if Colorado's sticks start getting a little tighter...that's where TB's experience in those situations and previous Cup wins will come into play heavily.

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

TB slapped back in game 3...

Wonder if they tie up the series at 2 games a piece if Colorado's sticks start getting a little tighter...that's where TB's experience in those situations and previous Cup wins will come into play heavily.

How Colorado comes back from this game will dictate the series in my opinion. If they win the series is done. If they lose a close game but put in a good effort then they have home ice advantage in a best of three.

• Like (+1) 4

10 minutes ago, Eleven said:

The next time I see the Sabres get the benefit of a hooking call like that will be the first.

Dude, NHL reffing is bi-polar. You can cross check the living ***** out of a player in your goalies face. Do it 3 feet from the crease.......c-ya

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.