THE 2022 FINAL: COLORADO AGAINST TAMPA

Eleven

• Eleven changed the title to THE 2022 FINALS: COLORADO AGAINST TAMPA
  • SDS pinned this topic

There are a lot of banged up players. We know about Point and Kadri but there are others who are playing hurt. The sacrifices for the good of the team have been great to watch. I would love to have a right handed McDonagh on the Sabres, what a warrior. He always seems to make the right play.

Avs are hungry but Tampa wants to threepeat. This should be a good final.

I’m leaning Avs but I won’t be upset either way.

• Like (+1) 1

This should be a good series.  Many don't live up to the hype over the years.

In the playoff one should always lean to the scrappy vet team that has been there and done that.  I believe Tampa has a slight edge based on the fact that they have done it recently and know what it takes to win the finals.

I do believe that overall the Rockies are the better team, with one key exception ... in net.

The team from The Great Satan (who shall be nameless except as noted) got to V.  The Panters didn't.  The Rangers did at times and enough to win 2 games.  No one has been able to crack his nut enough to win a series.

I expect a 6 game series.  Maybe 7.  All games should be very entertaining.

With all that said ...

I will take the Rockies in 7.  MacKinnon!! 😎 with the cup clinching goal, but not in OT of game 7.

• Eleven changed the title to THE 2022 FINAL: COLORADO AGAINST TAMPA
17 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Tampa in 7. Avs are better maybe but Tampa Bay knows how to win and what it takes to lift the cup.

Are you suggesting that Landeskog would pick up the Cup from Bettman, try to give it the hoist, have his knees buckle, and proceed to fall flat on his face?

9 hours ago, Eleven said:

No and never.  "Conference finals" or "conference final" is just stupid.

End of discussion, Barb.

Doesn’t matter if it’s stupid or not.

It’s what they are called.

Edited by SwampD

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.