Sabres Development Camp July 13-17

Brawndo

22 hours ago, Buffalonill said:

Hope you're right he better not be  Sitting in the stands 

Do you ever get tired of this? Just acting like Kevyn Adams is the dumbest human on the planet unable to complete more than 1 simple task at a time? Every time we do anything you just assume the worst. We sign an AHL goalie and you freak out like some baby who just discovered grass for the first time.

Kevyn Adams knows what he needs to do today. I don't think you have to worry about him just "sitting in the stands" for a prospect practice.

• Like (+1) 3

54 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Do you ever get tired of this? Just acting like Kevyn Adams is the dumbest human on the planet unable to complete more than 1 simple task at a time? Every time we do anything you just assume the worst. We sign an AHL goalie and you freak out like some baby who just discovered grass for the first time.

Kevyn Adams knows what he needs to do today. I don't think you have to worry about him just "sitting in the stands" for a prospect practice.

Once we get a legit goalie I'll stop b******* that's one thing he can't figure out. 

You have plenty of years left to wait ..

me on the other hand I might drop dead in 5 years.

Excuse me for being so impatient and old

Edited by Buffalonill

2 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

Some people are patient. Some are not.  

Some people are so tired of seeing losing that they want to see winning now, even if that means you are taking something away from the long term to make things better now.

Others, like myself, are more than willing to sit back and take time to 'get things right' no matter how long that takes.  We all have preferences, that is what makes the fanbase diverse.

Related to that there are some fans that only care about the product on the ice now. Win every game. Do what you need to do to win every game. There is nothing wrong with that, those are the majority of the fans in the building rooting on the team each night.

I'm  not like that though. As a fan of the Sabres and the NHL, I get as much enjoyment following the 'team building', the 'roster development' and 'player development'...anticipating what players might be like in the future....as I do about watching the the actual game on a nightly basis.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Please play Power with Johnson, please play Power with Johnson.

Putting Levi and Portillo on the same squad is interesting.

Preview to 2 years from now. 😉

Fully expect Johnson & Power as a pair.

Surprised Peterka won't be w/ Quinn & Krebs.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

I don’t know. Perhaps we can ask @Buffalonill instead.😄

3 minutes ago, GrassValleyGreg said:

Man I wish I could be in Buffalo for this. Have watched this at least 10 times to gauge everyone's reactions. Mostly just stick taps from the coaches. 

Lighting glove. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.