Rochester Americans 2022-2023

GASabresIUFAN

Amerks have 1st game of a home & home vs Uterus tonight.

Sheahan's 1st game as an Amerk this year & the kid that was playing in Iowa in the ECHL also getting his 1st Amerks game on a PTO.

Daws in net for the Comets.  Tage's kid brother also playing for them.

Just started watching it on tape delay.  No score 4 minutes in.

Great win last night. They slept through the first two periods and then finally woke up. They’ve been a strong 3rd period team all year. UPL did his best to blow the game early, but played well after the brutal 2nd goal. Amerks just blitzed Utica at the end, and they had no response. 

• Like (+1) 1

Beautiful goal by Rousek v Utica last night

Didn't even realize Nemec was playing

Is Stevens going to get a new color person? 

Why is Seiling so weird?

(Hope he's physically ok and doesn't have any unknown health problems)

but if not.....why did he retire after a couple of games? 

2 hours ago, Norcal said:

Beautiful goal by Rousek v Utica last night

Didn't even realize Nemec was playing

Is Stevens going to get a new color person? 

Why is Seiling so weird?

(Hope he's physically ok and doesn't have any unknown health problems)

but if not.....why did he retire after a couple of games? 

I had not heard Ric moved on from color analyst. I know he only does home games and didn’t go on the road even during the playoffs. 

Why is Ric so weird? I cannot answer that lol. But I know what you’re saying.
He doesn’t belong on the radio in any capacity.

But I will say that he works for the same employer that I do, and while I have never interacted with him…I am very close to people who do (both men and women) and they absolutely love the guy.  

35 minutes ago, Porous Five Hole said:

I had not heard Ric moved on from color analyst. I know he only does home games and didn’t go on the road even during the playoffs. 

Why is Ric so weird? I cannot answer that lol. But I know what you’re saying.
He doesn’t belong on the radio in any capacity.

But I will say that he works for the same employer that I do, and while I have never interacted with him…I am very close to people who do (both men and women) and they absolutely love the guy.  

He's a great guy. All class. 

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, inkman said:

So, what are the odds he gets a QO this offseason?  Slim and completely non-existant?

You've watched him a lot more than most.  What happened to him?  Did he just stop developing or was he unable to adjust to the organization's higher tempo offensive thrust?  When he was starting out, looked like he might develop into that PITA to play against that the Sabres so often lack.

50 minutes ago, Taro T said:

So, what are the odds he gets a QO this offseason?  Slim and completely non-existant?

You've watched him a lot more than most.  What happened to him?  Did he just stop developing or was he unable to adjust to the organization's higher tempo offensive thrust?  When he was starting out, looked like he might develop into that PITA to play against that the Sabres so often lack.

Lack of any skill or attribute that sets him apart, and he rarely even plays like an agitator. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.