NHL PLAYOFFS: THE SEMIFINALS!

Eleven

Hedman gets pulled for concussion protocol. On the next shift after a TV timeout, Stamkos scores on a shot Shesterkin will want back (otherwise he's been excellent and the Rangers are being dominated). 20 minutes for the Rangers to salvage their playoffs. If TB holds on, we're all getting the series we've wanted for the past few seasons (Sabres excepted).

8 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

I thought Stamkos interfered with the goalies ability to make the save by bumping into him after the puck hit him...

A little surprised that counted and it wasn't waved off for goalie interference 

In super slo-mo, yes. But in real time, there's no chance for Stamkos to do anything but have it bounce off him, even if he then contacts the goalie. He didn't even react with a knee wobble impacting the puck until after he was past the net.

How the hell do the Buffalo teams always end up with all-time great teams in their division?

Bills had the Pats for 20 years, now the Sabres have the Lightning for who knows how long.

Can we get a break?

Just now, Zamboni said:

Good for TB

I still think they’re going to (more or less) get steamrolled by Colorado. 

I wouldn't count on it.

1 minute ago, matter2003 said:

How the hell do the Buffalo teams always end up with all-time great teams in their division?

Bills had the Pats for 20 years, now the Sabres have the Lightning for who knows how long.

Can we get a break?

I wouldn't count on it.

Tampa + Florida + Toronto, we really need to come out on top of the rebuilding teams.

6 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Can we get a break?

I wouldn't count on it.

To be fair... it's not like the Bills were a 2nd-place juggernaut that simply couldn't get past Brady during the Patriots dynasty. They were a middling squad with no consistent QB for the bulk of this century.

• SDS unpinned this topic
3 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

Hey scumbag Rangers fan who sucker punched the Bolts fan, you’re team lost and hopefully you are going to jail!!!

His attorney is claiming he acted in self defense...yeah right.

3 hours ago, DarthEbriate said:

To be fair... it's not like the Bills were a 2nd-place juggernaut that simply couldn't get past Brady during the Patriots dynasty. They were a middling squad with no consistent QB for the bulk of this century.

2 automatic L's every year certainly didn't help the 17 year drought 

10 hours ago, Zamboni said:

Not at all. Since retiring, He has never done JUST Sabres centric media stuff.

Marty is one of the best analysts in the NHL. He has a friendly and non-antagonistic style. But don't get distracted by his affable demeanor. His knowledge of the game and players in the league is impressive. When Marty talks about the Sabres and hockey, I listen.  

Glad the Rangers are out.

Hope the torch is passed.

Respect the ***** out of Tampa's effort and ability, but they carry themselves like dirty, entitled scumbags.

Also, 5 years ago Colorado was dead last in the NHL, coming off one of the worst seasons of all time. Hope.

1 hour ago, dudacek said:

Glad the Rangers are out.

Hope the torch is passed.

Respect the ***** out of Tampa's effort and ability, but they carry themselves like dirty, entitled scumbags.

Also, 5 years ago Colorado was dead last in the NHL, coming off one of the worst seasons of all time. Hope.

I long ago came to the conclusion that dirty and entitled is exactly the attitude needed to win.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.