NHL PLAYOFFS: THE SEMIFINALS!

Eleven

1 hour ago, Taro T said:

So, is Bissonette happy that his Loafs will be joined in their not winning Lord Stanley's Chalice by all the other teams based in Canuckistan or is he sad that once again it will go to a "non-deserving" squad based in the lower 48?

Dunno.  I pay him no attention.

7 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Dunno.  I pay him no attention.

Touche.  Didn't even realize it was him on the broadcast as w/ his "bald for bucks" do he looked like he should be selling pocket protectors or maybe used cars until they put his name up on the graphics.  But that look fits him to a tee.

8 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I'm happy Kane was sidelined as his team was swept. 

F him 

Some team may not throw a lot of term at him… But some team will be an idiot and throw a lot of money at him. He put up the points… He’s a talented person on the ice. but I do agree with your sentiment.

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Taro T said:

Touche.  Didn't even realize it was him on the broadcast as w/ his "bald for bucks" do he looked like he should be selling pocket protectors or maybe used cars until they put his name up on the graphics.  But that look fits him to a tee.

He lost a bet with Spittin’ Chiclets mate Ryan Whitney on the battle of Alberta so he had to get the top of his head shaved.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Sabres Fan in NS said:

So Colorado is awarded The Clarence Campbell Bowl for winning the Clarence Conference.  Delightful and delicious.

Hello?… Is that 1992?

Where have you been? We’ve missed you.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

The Indian fella and his partner have been doing play by play for their community in and around Vancouver for a few years now. Its really helped that community adopt hockey and in this case the Canucks. More of this should happen within other cultures as well imo.

7 hours ago, That Aud Smell said:

Harnarayan Singh - who’s Indian, yes, but also of the Sikh faith (hence the beard and wrapped headwear) - calls a really clean, compelling game. He’s got a great voice. That was my first time hearing him tonight.

You'd never heard this before?  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.