NHL PLAYOFFS: THE SEMIFINALS!

Eleven

3 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Kane suspended for game 4 for the crosscheck on Kadri. 

He broke his thumb on the play and is out for a while. 

I'm surprised SS isn't talking as much about these series, weather too warm for playoff hockey gossip!!? 

Get it together boys... And girls 

Its too bad Kane can’t seem to help himself with his douchebaggery because he had a pretty good playoffs so far in the scoring dept. It must be a pathology at this point. He has a long list of transgressions throughout his hockey career and his personal life for that matter.

6 hours ago, bunomatic said:

Its too bad Kane can’t seem to help himself with his douchebaggery because he had a pretty good playoffs so far in the scoring dept. It must be a pathology at this point. He has a long list of transgressions throughout his hockey career and his personal life for that matter.

Kadri is no angel but I don’t like him being out for the series/playoffs. He was one of the Avs best players all season.

I don’t like Kane but he will get another contract out of this season. His on ice production will have a few teams look the other way and sign the power forward that will put them over the top.

I doubt he gets much term.

Edited by French Collection
  • Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Kane suspended for game 4 for the crosscheck on Kadri. 

He broke his thumb on the play and is out for a while. 

I'm surprised SS isn't talking as much about these series, weather too warm for playoff hockey gossip!!? 

Get it together boys... And girls 

Per NHL.com, Kane's suspension is only one game.

1 hour ago, sweetlou said:

Per NHL.com, Kane's suspension is only one game.

Yes, game 4 😂😂

😛

7 hours ago, bunomatic said:

He shouldn't have been allowed back in the league in the first place, but that's neither here nor there this point. 

Do the avs sweep? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Yes, game 4 😂😂

😛

He shouldn't have been allowed back in the league in the first place, but that's neither here nor there this point. 

Do the avs sweep? 

I’d like them to mop the floor with that ugly oilers jersey😂

22 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

They did not get rid of their orange home jerseys… They are just wearing these stupid jerseys for the playoffs.

The lighter blue are better than either of those.

If Tampa wins I’m rooting for a 3-peat, but if the Rangers win I’ll be rooting for Colorado.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Eleven said:

29 years and counting...

So, is Bissonette happy that his Loafs will be joined in their not winning Lord Stanley's Chalice by all the other teams based in Canuckistan or is he sad that once again it will go to a "non-deserving" squad based in the lower 48?

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, bob_sauve28 said:

Does Colorado have the goaltending to win in the finals? If I was a betting man--I'm not--I would put my money on Eastern Conf champs to win 

Not me. Colorado would be my pick over East.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.