5-25-22 Playoff GDT Game 3 Laval @ Rochester - 7:05 pm AHLTV

inkman

10 minutes ago, Porous Five Hole said:

I’m sitting up in heaven where the stage used to be. I’m amazed at the ticket buying response to this playoff run. It gives me some hope that AHL hockey and the Americans are still important to Rochesterians. Exciting!

It's encouraging. 

Of course, the flip side is that if the Pegulas are willing to suffer through empty buildings for 1 more year "to do things the right way" we may not see the Sabres fix the goaltending as well as we might hope this year because the FUTURE is bright.  But 22-23 might not be as bright as we hope, but it won't be the feared final nail in the coffin.  Personally, hoping they aren't willing to suffer through that bad of losses intentionally.

And back to the topic: go AMERKS!

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, sabresparaavida said:

Any idea what the injury was?

Considering he needed 2 guys to get him from the far side of the ice to the bench because he couldn't keep his legs under himself right after his head hit the boards, pretty sure it was a concussion.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Considering he needed 2 guys to get him from the far side of the ice to the bench because he couldn't keep his legs under himself right after his head hit the boards, pretty sure it was a concussion.

If that’s the case, would doubt he’d play if this is the first time he’s practicing. Likely has a couple more days with how concussion protocols work.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, dudacek said:

I don't see then winning 3 in a row with Dell in goal and I don't see Dell leaving the crease if he wins.

Winning this game however is entirely possible. Go Amerks.

At the very least I want to give the boys a good send off. Hopefully they feel the crowd and push to victory but I’m prepared for either outcome.  Go Amerks!!

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, inkman said:

At the very least I want to give the boys a good send off. Hopefully they feel the crowd and push to victory but I’m prepared for either outcome.  Go Amerks!!

What’s the underwear color of choice tonight? A bold chartreuse perhaps?

image.jpeg.7c76b285d242e1bfeaf109873aaba762.jpeg

1 hour ago, K-9 said:

What’s the underwear color of choice tonight? A bold chartreuse perhaps?

image.jpeg.7c76b285d242e1bfeaf109873aaba762.jpeg

Gotta go with blue.  Gonna wear same shirt and shorts I wore at the last home game. 

1 hour ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

GIF by ABC Network

My pants would never forgive me for that funk intrusion 

1 hour ago, inkman said:

I don’t know Ink, I suspect those Monday night skivvies are full of bad mojo…among other things.

8 hours ago, Porous Five Hole said:

I’m sitting up in heaven where the stage used to be. I’m amazed at the ticket buying response to this playoff run. It gives me some hope that AHL hockey and the Americans are still important to Rochesterians. Exciting!

I actually like those seats for the price. Great view of that end of the ice. Right on top.

Edited by Claude Balls
  • Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

I actually like those seats for the price. Great view of that end of the ice. Right on top.

I like them too. Not for every game but it’s a cool change of pace being almost on top of the goalie. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.