5/23/22 Game 2 GDT Rochester @ Laval - 7pm AHLTV

inkman

6 minutes ago, Flashsabre said:

Hopefully UPL can go Wednesday. Switch it up. I can’t watch Dell anymore.

Dell is awful at any level, “I can’t watch Dell” was said in Buffalo and now in Rochester. I would imagine they would say it in Cincinnati, if he was there…😜

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, KC Scouts said:

Dell is awful at any level, “I can’t watch Dell” was said in Buffalo and now in Rochester. I would imagine they would say it in Cincinnati, if he was there…😜

Seriously it would be 9-1 if not for Dell. The Amerks issues are two-fold. 1) Primeau has been unbeatable, and 2) the Rocket have been on the Amerks like a second skin. No room to operate, blocking passing lanes, hustling to the puck. They have been the better team by far. Sometimes you get beat by a better team. It isn't just you sucking.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Marvin, Sabres Fan said:

Is that better than anyone else the Sabres have had starting with the COVID season?

Nope. Ullmark wins by a tiny bit (Houser had only .901 in his 4 games in 2020-21. He got lit up by PIT for 8 in one of this games.... crazy he didn't get pulled).

• Like (+1) 1

I have some hope because in the regular season and the playoffs, we have seen Rochester play games where they have been absolutely dominated and looked awful, only to turn around and to win convincingly the following game. It's what they have a tendency of doing.

If that doesn't happen and they end up losing this series quickly, you can still look at the past month as a positive. Has the team played very well all the time in the last part of the season? No. But a big thing for these players is to feel the pressure of a playoff run. Not only did they go through the last couple weeks of the season dealing with that, but they have a couple of series under their belt. That's a positive overall.

You want to win obviously, but sometimes the best way to learn to win is to lose, to understand how you lost and then to improve on it... Of course you want to have that mixed with some winning also.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, KC Scouts said:

Dell should find another profession. Definitely not an ER doctor. He can't save anything

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.