Happy May Ray Day

PASabreFan

4 hours ago, Sabres Fan in NS said:

I am going outside soon to get me some rays ...

It is May Day after all ...

Even though that goal was scored in April (24th, IIRC) it will always remind me of May !!

Seriously? How can you possibly post a link to this goal that doesn't include one of the All Time great calls in NHL history??

https://youtu.be/FIENwvyozpM

Edited by matter2003
  • Thanks (+1) 1

7 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

what in fresh hell is this thing?

National May Ray Day is celebrated on May 19 and today we celebrate all the rays of sunshine in our lives. It’s that time of year when the remnants of spring bring the whispers of summer, and the sunshine is at its most inviting. So what are you waiting for? Take a gulp of that sweet summer air.

Though National May Ray Day has many associations now, the general idea remains the same — to get out there and soak up some sun. It’s the chance to catch the last breath of spring along with the gentle rays precluding summer; a time when nature puts its best foot forward.

+++

I am confusion. How am I to take a gulp of sweet summer air in mid-May? And why is mid-May - in putting its best foot forward - *precluding* summer's arrival?

Gimme shelter. 

10 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

what in fresh hell is this thing?

National May Ray Day is celebrated on May 19 and today we celebrate all the rays of sunshine in our lives. It’s that time of year when the remnants of spring bring the whispers of summer, and the sunshine is at its most inviting. So what are you waiting for? Take a gulp of that sweet summer air.

Though National May Ray Day has many associations now, the general idea remains the same — to get out there and soak up some sun. It’s the chance to catch the last breath of spring along with the gentle rays precluding summer; a time when nature puts its best foot forward.

+++

I am confusion. How am I to take a gulp of sweet summer air in mid-May? And why is mid-May - in putting its best foot forward - *precluding* summer's arrival?

Gimme shelter. 

Preluding?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.